Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

I'm so excited about it! Finally! #JusticeForMoodRing That was such a shame it wasn't released as the third single. If Britney releases a new album, her team could change the promotion strategy of her singles. It would be a better idea to release two singles at a time, in the same month, and then release other two in the next month. At least we could have 4 singles. Time has changed. The market can't stand for just one single before album release, video premiere with release of the album, always the same actions. People get bored and the album loses strength. The formula needs an update. Sometimes I wonder if her team is afraid that Britney makes too much success. You know what I mean.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

I don’t get the sense behind this.. after 4 years? Seriously?!

It's never too late! Amnesia, Unusual U, Don't Go Knockin' On My Door, Walk On By, Over To You Now, Just Yesterday, (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun, Monalisa, He About To Lose Me and INSIDE OUT needs justice too. What other track do you think deserves justice?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Seen on Twitter it was worldwide. Nothing on UK Spotify as of yet. 

OMG what if it is added to New Music Friday playlist. Dead.

Point worth noting that I also read on Twitter...

Look at Lizzo’s ‘Truth Hurts’ which went on to win a Grammy years after release.

So the song could have some potential! :meryell:

• Love 3