Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

46 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

Confession: I’ve never listened to “Mood Ring” therefore I’m looking forward to its release tomorrow. 

omg you don't know what you have been missing. It's literally my favorite song of the album! Her vocals fit the style of the track soooo good!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

YESSS WAY!!!!!!

Yep it’s got (By Demand) in the title. It’s 1:41am Friday morning in Australia. I need sleeeeep. 
Not sure how to add a screen shot on here?!? 

Ok. No problem! Thank you!!! So pumped. They added it to the end of the standard "Glory" album or the deluxe version?? Sorry to be annoying. This is just so fascinating. I wonder if the songwriter/producers of it had some deal in place for exposure or what not. Interesting......:parisok:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Ok. No problem! Thank you!!! So pumped. They added it to the end of the standard "Glory" album or the deluxe version?? Sorry to be annoying. This is just so fascinating. I wonder if the songwriter/producers of it had some deal in place for exposure or what not. Interesting......:parisok:

On Apple Music Australia its now track 13 of 'other' version of Glory (the new album cover version) in both the explicit and clean versions. No sign of it on the original deluxe version. 
Hope that helps! 
It is rather fascinating indeed!!!!

• Love 2