Carly Rae Jepsen Serving on the Cover of Paper Magaine

Carly+Alabama+2+-+hi-res.jpg?format=2500wCarly+Josie+4+-+hi-res.jpg?format=2500w

Carly+Alabama+1+-+hi-res.jpg?format=2500wCarly+Josie+2+-+mid-res.jpg?format=2500w

Carly+Josie+3+-+hi-res.jpg?format=2500wCarly+Juliet+1+-+hi-res.jpg?format=2500w

Carly+Romeo+1+-+hi-res.jpg?format=2500w

Queen of androgyny. Queen of being both Romeo and Juliet. :ohwut: My favorite pic is definitely the pink one. :whiteladydance: Also, on a recent podcast she casually mentioned that she's already finished another full album and that she wrote it over Zoom. :ricackle: I don't know if she plans on releasing it, though. :typing:

also, here's the interview: https://www.papermag.com/interview-carly-rae-jepsen-dedicated-side-b-2646109734.html

rsz_20200528_180156.jpg

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I was like, "not the interviewer calling us Jepsies", but it turns out that's literally the fandom name... How did I not know this?! 

...cause i'm, i'm, i'm, i'm, i'm, i'm a jepsie, jepsie, jepsie, i'm~ i'm, i'm, i'm, i'm, i'm, i'm, a jepsie, jepsie, jepsie, i'm:barbie:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block