Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

• Leader

chromatica-1586184301.jpeg

Lady Gaga's new album Chromatica is officially out! 

What songs are you loving the most?

I'm particularly fond of "911," "Alice" and "Plastic Doll." It's dance floor banger after dance floor banger after dance floor banger.

2020 has proved difficult, but Chromatica is a gem amidst the chaos. So excited to dive into this album. I've only had a chance to listen to it a few times, but it evokes a lot of emotion from me. What's interesting is they're bops, yet the lyrics are poignant, timely and sincere. Yes, it has its bussy bangers, like "Sour Candy," but there's layers of meaning throughout most songs. It takes some time to peel back the mask and unearth what Gaga buried deep below the bass. 

Let's light this topic up! Please feel free to comment on each song you listen to in real time. 

Happy stream + comment party, Exhale!

gaga2.jpg.40f31624392c0a88a282ebaf422cd2b0.jpg

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

It's still Wednesday for me? Ugh!! The people who live in the future are so lucky to stream it soon! :airpls:

i KINDA want to but the physical copy, but I haven't bought a Gaga album since Fame Monster. So I guess I will stream it and see if its worth it. 

Is It Worth It GIFs | Tenor

The last I bought was BTW :fakecry: I’m really hoping it’s amazing :fakecry: 

• Like 1

I'm really wondering if leaks have been intentional this whole cycle. Free woman dropped just in time for hype, Rain on me full demo came out like seconds after the official version, and here we are- conspicuously absent from the album leak is the (arguably) highest profile duet in Sine from above

It's a strategy.

Ok so I've just heard the full thing except Sine From Above and 1000 doves.

I won't further comment because Rain On Me and Stupid love were NOT my cup of tea, so the rest of the album was greatly disappointing to me. I really just can't with this record. 

I'd like to spend a couple words on Sour Candy though. 

My girls vocals are UNRECOGNIZABLE, but their parts are the best of the whole songs. Gaga verse is really bad. The song underwhelmingly sounds like a mixture of Bon Appétit and Swish Swish. 

The best songs are probably Rain On Me and Sour Candy. The worst... Probably enigma. 

I was blown away by artpop, which is her last pop record, so don't call me a hater. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block