Fire Department Was Not Called to Britney’s Home for Gym Fire

This puts so many questions on the fire on Britney's home gym that burnt down her gym equipment in the process. I mean if her gym equipment were totalled by the fire, shouldn't the fire department be brought in already? (Especially if they plan to claim insurance on the equipment, if they're insured)

Either her story about burning down her home gym was told in an over exaggerated manner (meaning the damage wasn't so major that the fire department had to be brought in) or that the fire really caused major damage to Britney's home gym but the fire department wasn't called in anyway for whatever reason?

Really, this raises so many questions on the veracity of just how destroyed Britney's home gym was after that fire.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Probably used a fake name when the department was called. Celebrities are different to the rest of us. 

I would buy this, but first, in 2008 the famous ambulance day, her father and team set up a circus, therefore, it is not possible, and second, as much as you use a false name then the report has to have your name and real data and of course the property.

@RedBloodedWoman  I have the same theory.The intentions of her father and team are very evident, they want the image to be unstable and ill.

This exposes Jodi's irresponsibility and negligence and they did not care because they knew that the public was only going to talk about how sick and unstable she is.This tells us another thing that her father and team and her family and boyfriend are still complicit and continue to lie with important and legal things.

And I repeat it again, something serious happened.Her attitude in the video speaks for itself but her face and swelling on her forehead also as you didn't want to listen to me.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

She lives in a giant mansion. Maybe she has fire extinguishers at home and her security put it out? Or the fire was next to her equiptment (she doesnt have that much) and thats why that got destroyed but the overall fire wasnt that bad?

I do not see how a candle fire makes her look unstable? Millions of people accidentally burn **** down. Candles, Stoves, Fireworks... etc. No one accuses them of being unstable. And candles are the easiest thing to forget.. especially during the day.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She lives in a giant mansion. Maybe she has fire extinguishers at home and her security put it out? Or the fire was next to her equiptment (she doesnt have that much) and thats why that got destroyed but the overall fire wasnt that bad?

I do not see how a candle fire makes her look unstable? Millions of people accidentally burn **** down. Candles, Stoves, Fireworks... etc. No one accuses them of being unstable. And candles are the easiest thing to forget.. especially during the day.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It wasn't a big fire, and there wasn't a need to call the fire department I guess. And maybe they couldn't get the smoke smell out of the equipment or something so they decided to throw 'em away or something like that.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

They’re trying to make her look insane & unstable. Why would she even make a video talking about it when her c-ship is under investigation? Her body language in the video says it all. The blind about her being forced to record content by her handlers is looking more & more true, it’s disgusting honestly

This. It’s mind boggling people still take any of Britney’s statements seriously... statements such as “I’m so happy you made Glory #1!”. 

Sadly she doesn’t seem “all here” and what she’s doing on Instagram doesn’t benefit her at all. Her judgement is impaired. That, or they’re threatening her as usual. 

The fact her “boyfriend” doesn’t help her see how weird she’s making herself look just proved he’s in on it. What’s more surprising is her so called mother who won’t help her through this as well. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ligufaca said:

And maybe they couldn't get the smoke smell out of the equipment or something so they decided to throw 'em away or something like that.

Since the equipment had a smell of smoke they throw it away or something like.They have it easy as it smells like smoke sold it or threw it away and brought her other equipment. People privilege that unconscious is.

50 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

This is the problem she was accused in this forum of being irresponsible when the person responsible and negligent is Jodi.
It is several forums too and people, in general, talked about how unstable she is.
The press sold it like that, on her Instagram it was sold like this and the intention of her father and team is that she is an unstable woman who for that reason must be in a guardianship.

Probably she has fire extinguishers in her house and her security or she extinguished it herself in case that fire existed, but because they make so much drama of something that happened a long time ago and it was a fire was not so bad and there were no incidents?

I wonder what there holding against Britney that she's complying with them? At this point I would forget about custody of the boys, they are teens and don't pay their mom much attention and I'm sure Kevin would understand and let her see her boys with custody or not. I really wish Britney did not play along with these silly scripted ig moments because it's benefiting the vultures. It really gets me angry and heated when they try to make our girl look crazy when's she's not :tifftear:

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

This. It’s mind boggling people still take any of Britney’s statements seriously... statements such as “I’m so happy you made Glory #1!”. 

Sadly she doesn’t seem “all here” and what she’s doing on Instagram doesn’t benefit her at all. Her judgement is impaired. That, or they’re threatening her as usual. 

The fact her “boyfriend” doesn’t help her see how weird she’s making herself look just proved he’s in on it. What’s more surprising is her so called mother who won’t help her through this as well. 

Right now, she has nothing to lose if they threaten her ... It is time for her to tell her truth, to not allow emotional manipulation, and not to stop.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Right now, she has nothing to lose if they threaten her ... It is time for her to tell her truth, to not allow emotional manipulation, and not to stop.

Who knows what they have on her?

Sadly, maybe we’re not looking at a story with a happy ending. It’s possible that she ended up losing her mind BECAUSE of what they’ve done to her, not because she was insane to begin with. Maybe it’s a Stockholm Syndrome situation, maybe she’s just not as lucid after all the medication and so called “treatment” and being so sheltered and brainwashed. I just hope it’s reversible.

It just makes no sense to fight the cship while continuing to act bizarre unless she’s truly unwell at this point or they’re threatening her. Why doesn’t her so called “boyfriend” guide her and tell her those stupid videos are bad for her case? Her logic is clearly impaired at the moment, but he and her mother should have more sense than that. They’re all so shady.