Britney’s Recent Instagram Correlates With B10

Hi Exhale!   I Posted About B10 Yesterday But I’m Posting About It Again.  I Saw This Online And Obviously It’s Just A Fan Theory But I Thought It Was Interesting So I Decided To Share It.  Considering All Of The Negativity Going On Right Now (The George Floyd Incident) Which Is Atrocious And Absolutely Horrifying That Something Like That Could Happen In 2020, But Hey That’s These Insane Conservatives.  I Wanted To Spread Some Positivity,  The Theory Goes That Britney’s Post With The Young Boy Listening To Music And She Captioned It “What Do You Think He’s Listening To??”  Is A Hint At The Possible Release Of B10, The Post Was Quite Intriguing & Caught My Attention.   Maybe I’m Reaching (Honestly I Don’t There Will B10 Will Get Released Until At Least November 2020 But Probably Not Until 2021) What Do You Guys Think?   

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

what do I think? I Mean I Have To Find The Fan Theory, It Was Interesting ,Besides Lou Probably Wants Money....  FreeBritney Or No FreeBritney She’s Still A Musician, And Unfortunately Is Still A Cash Cow... It’s Sad But True.

I hope u know she still likes doing music too 

9 hours ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

I definitely think it was a hint of maybe recording something soon. Maybe the rumors of her returning to the studio in August are true? But I want it to be on her terms and music that makes HER HAPPY. No more FF or BJ music. That wasn’t the music Britney wanted to make. 

Exactly!  Maybe Not The Album Release But Possibly Hint Her Is a Indeed Recording The Record.  I Hope She Makes A Dance Record With Some Ballads Written By Her,  And I Hope She Calls B10 “Free”. Who Knows, I Just Hope She’s Happy. 

4 hours ago, kenny-tetsuya said:

with the virus going on, I don't think she'll able to return to the studio anytime soon? Even if she does go back to working on B10 in August, the album wont be finished by the end of the year, IMO.

There are many artists who are still recording during the pandemic....Ariana and Mariah for example have been hinting that they’re currently recording new music. When she’s recording she’s not even in the same room as the producer she’s in the booth, and the producers can wear masks. 

I think B10 (which I secretly hope is the title idk why) will be out sometime next year. 

Archived