UPDATE: Official video of "Overprotected" remastered in 4K!!

Hello! :hiii:

I remade the Overprotected music video in 4K 60FPS with better edits and removed The Dark Child Remix (as many stan the original version) and added back the iconic Bombastic Love introduction. Hope you will enjoy!!fSViebW.thumb.jpg.dfc33332adedd6af74e2308a37272c34.jpg

UPDATE: I just uploaded now the OFFICIAL video of Overprotected in 4K, with original colors restored (no more this oversaturated colors on the official VEVO version), ORIGINAL aspect ratio, original lighting, better quality, without aliasing. I hope you enjoy!! :makeitrain:

Spoiler

@Roxxy I know that you love this song, maybe you will comeback now? I'm joking lol, take your time and I hope you're doing well! :kisses:

@AmorProhibido Sorry for the mention, you said that the previous version was better than my first, but this one is actually 4 times better than the previous one, hope you enjoy!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I have a question, I read everywhere on the forum that you love and stan Overprotected lol, but do you stan the Dark Child Remix too? Or only the Original version?

Everyone knows I stan everything from the Britney era. :imacat:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Everyone knows I stan everything from the Britney era. :imacat:

That's great! It's now my #2 album prefered, I just rediscovered some songs, essentially Bombastic Love, I love the beats!! But I can't choose the number #1... In The Zone or Blackout or Circus... Such a difficult choice cuz all are great and awesome! :crying2:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

That's great! It's now my #2 album prefered, I just rediscovered some songs, essentially Bombastic Love, I love the beats!! But I can't choose the number #1... In The Zone or Blackout or Circus... Such a difficult choice cuz all are great and awesome!

Please make one for the Darkchild Remix. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

It's gorgeous. :crying4: Overprotected really is that b.itch. :mcry: This version is much better than the one you did earlier. Thank you for all your hard work. :clap:

Yeah, the first wasn't well made and I had to remake it lol

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Please make one for the Darkchild Remix. :barbie:

Alright! That will be the next video! :ipass:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Hello! :hiii:

I remade the Overprotected music video in 4K 60FPS with better edits and removed The Dark Child Remix (as many stan the original version) and added back the iconic Bombastic Love introduction. Obviously, the video is edited to avoid copyrights and YouTube blocking it. Hope you will enjoy!!fSViebW.thumb.jpg.dfc33332adedd6af74e2308a37272c34.jpg

of course I'm gonna feature one of her best songs of her whole catalog

excited power rangers GIF

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Thanks for choosing the superior version of this legendary song (aka the only version that matters). :clicktina:

This version will always be the superior and the best version of Overprotected, I always prefered the original over the Dark Child. Even if the Dark Child have a great video too.

• Love 2
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

@MSTAR omg please don't feel bad about tagging me, especially when it involves Overprotected. You did an amazing job, I'm shook :blast: This version is incredible. Again, thank you so much for all that you do! :bigkiss:

Thank you so much!! I'm so glad to know that you enjoy this one! :kiss:

• Love 1