#justiceforconservatorship! Let’s make her evil team richer!

FreeLou

I don’t get how the same people who are FreeBritney supporters continue to fall victim to those stupid “justice” campaigns. The only thing that getting more sales under this abuse promotes is injustice. :yaknow:

Enough of this “let’s make Britney happy” nonsense. Getting her freedom back would make her much happier than a meaningless #1. Filling Jamie and Lou’s pockets isn’t the answer. :rupaulslap:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's tricky because Justice For Glory made Britney really happy. And to me it was worth it for that. But I get your point and had even be thinking it myself.

Britney looks like she’s held at gunpoint on many of her little announcements, so I’d take any of those statements with a grain of salt. Remember how she was reading letters from The Zone and how “happy” she looked bouncing side to side? :tina:

I also doubt Britney actually cares that much about sales at this point. She doesn’t exactly act like someone eager for success in music right now. :tina:

I don’t wanna be too mean but let’s not forget Britney’s judgement isn’t necessarily the best right now with all the medication and psychological abuse she’s under. So even if she IS happy she might be failing to grasp the bigger picture. Sorry but clearly she’s out of and has been for a while... This is where WE should do our part. 

Cause her team wont get rich by those 1000 copies a #JusticeFor campaign will sell. They earn about 10 % of the total price. Small calculation: 1000 x 9.99 / 10 = 999 dollars that team C-ship makes, the rest goes to RCA. So Make Britney happy and get her team 999 dollars or don't do anything at all.

I do get the OP's point, cause from a principal point of view, event 1 cent is too much to give to her team. What I'm mostly curious about is if the FreeBritney supporters will buy a new album, released under the C-ship or not. They all stand a firm NO right now, but I think when the album is here, they will buy it anyway.

24 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You can always get it illegally lol. But here's my 2 cents. If she is happy and stable and actually into it aka 2016ney. Than I am gonna support new era. If she serves 2011ney or currnetney. Than hell to tha no.

I was trying to find the hell no gorilla clip.  However, I think this one sums up how you feel too.

:haha:

2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Cause her team wont get rich by those 1000 copies a #JusticeFor campaign will sell. They earn about 10 % of the total price. Small calculation: 1000 x 9.99 x 10 = 999 dollars that team C-ship makes, the rest goes to RCA. So Make Britney happy and get her team 999 dollars or don't do anything at all.

I do get the OP's point, cause from a principal point of view, event 1 cent is too much to give to her team. What I'm mostly curious about is if the FreeBritney supporters will buy a new album, released under the C-ship or not. They all stand a firm NO right now, but I think when the album is here, they will buy it anyway.

I appreciate the serious response but I do wish people would look at the bigger picture.

Promoting the brand WILL send the wrong impression, whether the income for the justice campaigns is low or not. They don’t deserve a reward. 

Just because she says “thank you” and “I’m happy” doesn’t mean she sees the real picture herself. She’s likely sedated and probably has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome. She barely interacts with humans. 

It’s sad to say but if she was capable of thinking clearly at all, she would not be acting this weird while trying to fight the cship. :teigen: So sadly, even if it does make her “happy” in her current state of mind... so what? It will still hurt her later on.

WE have rights. WE have freedom. WE aren’t being medicated against our will. WE can tell right from wrong. Doing the right thing is on us, regardless of what “she” says at the moment. 

Okay, I get that the whole conservatorship is messed up and she shouldn't be under it... but I feel like you're taking the conspiracy theories all a tad far. A lot of what you're saying is conjecture and speculative at best. We don't know the full story. And if you truly believe that Britney is mentally incapable at the moment, then perhaps the conservatorship is in her best interest? There's a lot of claims there without a lot of proof. We're all in the dark and will not find out until the next C-ship hearing. It's finally being looked into, and being this intense/weird about it isn't going to change anything. Creating an account called FreeLou is a tad much.

Shocked Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Calm yo ****, gorl. 

14 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

Okay, I get that the whole conservatorship is messed up and she shouldn't be under it... but I feel like you're taking the conspiracy theories all a tad far. A lot of what you're saying is conjecture and speculative at best. We don't know the full story. And if you truly believe that Britney is mentally incapable at the moment, then perhaps the conservatorship is in her best interest? There's a lot of claims there without a lot of proof. We're all in the dark and will not find out until the next C-ship hearing. It's finally being looked into, and being this intense/weird about it isn't going to change anything. Creating an account called FreeLou is a tad much.

Shocked Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Calm yo ****, gorl. 

I don’t think she’s “all there” now, but can you blame her? Who would be? Victim blaming, much? 

FreeLou is too much? :makeitrain:  Isn’t obsessing over unstable rich girls and systematically trying to take over their lives too much? :makeitrain:  Isn’t buying weird domains against conservatorships too much? :makeitrain: Aren’t  Lou’s lovely conversion camps too much? :makeitrain:  Sorry, it’s pure insanity to even think about defending this. 

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I wonder what’ll happen if Britney releases any of the music she was recording before Domination? :parisok: Are people going to boycott that or secretly listen to it since they’re starved for new Britney music? :parisok:

We’re going to illegally obtain it.

Allegedly. :jl:

43 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

I don’t think she’s “all there” now, but can you blame her? Who would be? Victim blaming, much? 

FreeLou is too much? :makeitrain:  Isn’t obsessing over unstable rich girls and systematically trying to take over their lives too much? :makeitrain:  Isn’t buying weird domains against conservatorships too much? :makeitrain: Aren’t  Lou’s lovely conversion camps too much? :makeitrain:  Sorry, it’s pure insanity to even think about defending this. 

I never made assumptions about her mental faculties, you did.  And unless you're the victim in this, then no, I'm not victim blaming. Don't get me wrong, I'm a supporter of the free Britney movement and grateful that the extra exposure got her conservatorship back in court to be reevaluated... What I AM critiquing, is that we do not have all the facts, and to paint her business manager (Who I'm sure has her own independent life) as some weird gate keeper that operates Britney like a marionette puppet is a little far fetched. You are being speculative about the situation. We do not know what Britney's condition really is and what her diagnosis is. We don't REALLY know why the conservatorship has gone on this long, whether it be some grand corruption conspiracy or if there's legitimate reasoning for doing so. It's just strange to me that you're focusing on this one individual on Britney's team and presenting her as Disney villain level evil. And then creating an account solely to attack her and are even making posts on how to not buy her albums, even if it makes her happy and she posts about, it's still bad to do so because she doesn't know what's best for her, and you doIT'S CREEPY.  You're completely infantilizing Britney and deciding what's best for her legally, even though you don't know the woman or what is actually going on. I personally want what's best for Britney, and because I am not a doctor or personally know her, I don't exactly know what that is. If what you're saying is true, then every single individual in Britney's life is complicit and evil by staying mum about the situation. I just have a hard time believing this grand conspiracy/fantasy you've created. I think it's unlikely that every doctor, lawyer, judge, friend, and family member in her life is in on this grand scheme, because that's what it would have to take.  I think the level you're taking it to is also very disconcerting. Conjecture is a major pet peeve of mine, and there is some major conjecture in this grand theory of yours. Though with the passion you already have towards this, I doubt what I have to say will sway your opinion, lol.  Continue speculating, and I will wait for more info to come out regarding this. In the meantime:

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

7 hours ago, brycetippe said:

I never made assumptions about her mental faculties, you did.  And unless you're the victim in this, then no, I'm not victim blaming. Don't get me wrong, I'm a supporter of the free Britney movement and grateful that the extra exposure got her conservatorship back in court to be reevaluated... What I AM critiquing, is that we do not have all the facts, and to paint her business manager (Who I'm sure has her own independent life) as some weird gate keeper that operates Britney like a marionette puppet is a little far fetched. You are being speculative about the situation. We do not know what Britney's condition really is and what her diagnosis is. We don't REALLY know why the conservatorship has gone on this long, whether it be some grand corruption conspiracy or if there's legitimate reasoning for doing so. It's just strange to me that you're focusing on this one individual on Britney's team and presenting her as Disney villain level evil. And then creating an account solely to attack her and are even making posts on how to not buy her albums, even if it makes her happy and she posts about, it's still bad to do so because she doesn't know what's best for her, and you doIT'S CREEPY.  You're completely infantilizing Britney and deciding what's best for her legally, even though you don't know the woman or what is actually going on. I personally want what's best for Britney, and because I am not a doctor or personally know her, I don't exactly know what that is. If what you're saying is true, then every single individual in Britney's life is complicit and evil by staying mum about the situation. I just have a hard time believing this grand conspiracy/fantasy you've created. I think it's unlikely that every doctor, lawyer, judge, friend, and family member in her life is in on this grand scheme, because that's what it would have to take.  I think the level you're taking it to is also very disconcerting. Conjecture is a major pet peeve of mine, and there is some major conjecture in this grand theory of yours. Though with the passion you already have towards this, I doubt what I have to say will sway your opinion, lol.  Continue speculating, and I will wait for more info to come out regarding this. In the meantime:

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

We don’t know everything and Britney’s exact diagnosis isn’t anyone’s business, but you didn’t address the points I made about Lou.

The facts we do have about Lou and her weird interest in conservatorships (Lindsay Lohan, Courtney love) including the fact her company BOUGHT a million domains about cships... does that not scream guilty to you? :jl: Also, should Britney associate herself with someone who sues her fans and funds conversion camps? 

Archived