That super random appearance she made the day after divorcing K-Fed...

jennyj

This has to be the most random appearance she made on a talk show lol.... The day after divorcing K-Fed, she just walked on the set of David Letterman, said some weirdness and walked off lol.  I think this is also when she debuted her new post-baby body too? (and also just 2 months before shaving her head)...
I think this is probably her last talk show appearance before it all went down? :( 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looked great and came off so confident. Even though by that stage, the world was already being pretty awful to her but she stayed so sweet and grounded :makeitrain:
I hope she finds her confidence like this again. Her interview with Mario Lopez (the one where she said Adele was the effing Queen) and some of the talk shows she appeared on around Glory’s release were good though. 
I miss this woman so much :overwhelm:

12 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

She looked great and came off so confident. Even though by that stage, the world was already being pretty awful to her but she stayed so sweet and grounded :makeitrain:

But I thought a lot of people were rooting for her at this point?

Is the Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan "event" really what directly led up to 2007?  

4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I have no respect for Larry parading her around to the press after the split. She needed time to heal and he had her back out there. 

It's tough to celebrate a lot of her career when she really was not treated like a human at all, from the beginning.

Her parents are total scum for this. 

It's one thing for her life to have been "saved" in early 2008; but her career post-Circus???

9 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I have no respect for Larry parading her around to the press after the split. She needed time to heal and he had her back out there. 

Was this before or after she fired him? I agree though... just like after POM as well!

22 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

We really thought the queen was back when she did this, no one knew how bad things would really get for her :( 

also lmao that I’ve just now realised that was a wig 😂 thought it was her real hair all these years. 

So true! I remember a lot of us happy that she was free from KFed, but little did we all know that was her last televised appearance before it all went down :( 

Archived