Spotify finally listened, removes its 10,000-song library limit

If anybody had one major universal gripe about Spotify, it's that they limited how many songs you could save or like in your library or liked songs list (up to 10,000).

Well, that was until it's new update...

If you update your Spotify to the current version, you can save an unlimited amount – meaning your entire library is no longer capped. Neither is your liked songs. 

Spotify finally listened to the 1% and realized that there are more people that love the albums vs. the songs. 

Spotify won me back. All they had to do was eliminate that stupid song limit. Other streaming services never had that. 

spotify.jpg.88e5adcb17a10858494c45c9d124dc7b.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I’m using Spotify free and the limitations given are outrageous :clownery: only 6 skips? Shuffle play only?ad interruptions? :ipass:

I love Spotify, but using deezer for free is 2000x better than using Spotify for free:receipts2:

They need to step up their game and give their free listeners some consideration :icant2:

or else somebody is gonna call them out and you know what’s gonna happen next...:trash:

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I’m using Spotify free and the limitations given are outrageous :clownery: only 6 skips? Shuffle play only?ad interruptions? :ipass:

I love Spotify, but using deezer for free is 2000x better than using Spotify for free:receipts2:

They need to step up their game and give their free listeners some consideration :icant2:

or else somebody is gonna call them out and you know what’s gonna happen next...:trash:

You can get premium spotify by using spotify gift cards. I have premium til October cos it's pre paid..

Now if only we could play music downloaded onto our phones with spotify instead of having to upload them onto the app through a computer.   I've had google play music and it will pick up music on your phone storage but luckily for spotify gpm is more annoying and archaic in other ways that spotify isnt so I go with spotify.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block