Should we expect a new Britney leak?

In the last 24 hours there has been a massive amount of leaks including but not limited to Martin Garrix & Zedd demo references; Ariana Grande, Charli XCX, Dua Lipa, Kim Petras & Lorde instrumentals and most importanly Rihanna's version of Same Old Love (which was also allegedly sent to Britney) that was sold on Music Mafia years ago

@CJMCH @where the ballers at? Should we get our hopes up? :ineedthetruth:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

In the last 24 hours there has been a massive amount of leaks including but not limited to Martin Garrix & Zedd demo references; Ariana Grande, Charli XCX, Dua Lipa, Kim Petras & Lorde instrumentals and most importanly Rihanna's version of Same Old Love (which was also allegedly sent to Britney) that was sold on Music Mafia years ago

Haven't been aware of the leaks, except for Rihanna's... If all of those come from the same source, maybe so. If not, it's very unlikely.

• Love 1

I don't think it will happen again, after when someone made up a Larry Rudolph email account and got RCA to email multiple songs over. https://www.tmz.com/2017/11/30/fake-britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-new-tracks/

Honestly you just better hope for bad news leaking to the press, as I believe it's her team that then try to whitewash it in this community - they are responsible for Glory going to 1, for the Rolling Stone best debut single - they orchestrated all of that to detract from the negative 'gym burned' and cship stories in the news.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

do you have the link for rihanna's version to lazy to look for it :embarrassed:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, where the ballers at? said:

lmao maybe. There's now more than ten people with the blackout instrumentals. I've only bought four of them as I believe it's only a matter of time before someone snaps, or someone gets peer pressured into selling to a groupbuy. I bet at least six are out by year's end.

lmfao one year later and this aged badly... i now have 8 blackout instrumentals everyone is sitting around in a mexican standoff wondering who's going to pull the trigger and make these worthless

• Love 2