Are you a big Christina Aguilera fan? Become Exhale's Xtina Club leader

3 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Sorry not to be this picky b.itch, but you had mentioned in order to post in a fan club, you have to be invited to avoid trolling. What if we are not invited to the club but our opinion opposes the president of that fan club. Can I start a thread opposing the stance the stan has in the Music News forum and have that be open to all? I mean I'm a Britney stan and hate reading hate on here but just because someone disagrees with my fave doesn't mean I should silence their voice.

You can still talk about and participate in Xtina topics in the Music News and Discussions section of Exhale. Clubs are not meant to be sections where all topics about that artist can be found.

You can still create and participate in artist topics on the two general boards. :barbie:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I nominate Exhale's resident Xtina authority @The Greatest Show ! :barbie:

8 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

I nominate @The Greatest Show Aswell :)

8 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

2 for @The Greatest Show

8 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

A third vote for @The Greatest Show :)

8 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I also vote for @The Greatest Show :tbh:

I feel super flattered but Jordan wants someone who:

• Brings a positive presence to the Club
  • Maintains a sense of order

Aaand... thats not me. :embarrassed::embarrassed:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
9 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Suggestion: instead of making it a choice of whether to post it in the Music section or in the club- just allow topics to belong to more than one category.

Like, if I post a topic about Lady Gaga itll be part of music news category as well as Lady Gaga club category...

You mean have the topic show up in both places? If yes, that unfortunately cannot be done. Ideally, a member would post in the Lady Gaga Club.

These are all good questions though. Cause I am not 100% sure how to proceed. Since a Club currently is invite only, a lot of news may not be seen cause you'd have to join the Club. I don't necessarily love that. But I also want other fan-bases to find a home here.

• Leader
10 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Sorry not to be this picky b.itch, but you had mentioned in order to post in a fan club, you have to be invited to avoid trolling. What if we are not invited to the club but our opinion opposes the president of that fan club. Can I start a thread opposing the stance the stan has in the Music News forum and have that be open to all? I mean I'm a Britney stan and hate reading hate on here but just because someone disagrees with my fave doesn't mean I should silence their voice.

Yup! Feel free to open a topic opposing. As long as it's not bashing anyone go for it. 

• 1 month later...

I come to Exhale to stan Britney and hear all the important music news about ALL artists! So if I have to joing clubs to know what's the tea at a glance, that sounds exhausting.
And Britney better have a preference spot over all basic b itches or I'mma light VANILLA CANDLES UP IN THIS PLACE IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN :letitburn:

* EDIT: I thought this was new :haha: *cancels online order of vanilla candles*

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block