Do You Think We’ll Hear Any Tracks From B10?

I Have Not Really Experienced A Proper “Era” I Became A Stan Towards The End Of The Glory Era So I Didn’t Get To Experience The Anticipation Of The Singles, The Album Announcement Ect.  What Do You Think B10 Sounds Like?  I Mean, We Know Justin Tranter Is The Executive Producer, Danja Produced A Few Tracks, I’m Not Sure If Any Other Producers We Confirmed Or Not.  ‘Glory’ & ‘Blackout’ Are The Complete Opposite Of Each Other So Would It Be Somewhere In The Middle Of Those 2 Sounds I Suppose.  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think we're getting any new album anytime soon :jl: :pieceofwhat:

So I think by the time she decides to start recording again (if ever) it's gonna be something completely new and who knows who she will be collaborating with :yaknow:

Apparently She Has To Release Something This Year Or Else She’ll Get Sued.  If Anything We’ll Get A Greatest Hits With Like 1 Or 2 Tracks From the B10 Recording Sessions.  

B10 need to be a big comeback for here 

we need  era that carefully studied 
(themed era)

She needs to collect all of her previous experiences and mistakes 

With a high HIGH budget 

other wise No Thanks

we are fine with re-release of glory or a single collections and stuff :smokney2:

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

She’s just re-released Glory with Mood Ring. It counts as a release 

But does it though? I don’t think re-releases count towards contract fulfillments especially in  this case because the track added is not even new. 

If she in fact has to release something this year it will most likely be a remix album with maybe a new song on it or some other type of compilation. Honestly they really should release an album of her b-sides/bonuses/rare songs and pretend like MR was the promo single for it. 

Archived