This Britney Look Doesn’t Get The Attention It Deserves

51 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

Loved the hair and make up here
And despite what everyone here has been saying she did have amazing looks in 2012 (scream and shout videos, some X factor live shows, The Jay Leno talk show)
but my personal fav is that dance game commercial 
Britney Spears' $20,000 Bra Better Do More Than Just Sparkle | CafeMom

She looks great here!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BritneySpurs said:

I love that look! I love her long flowy blond hair and that dress looks great on her. The sleeves are cool!

This is the best her hair has looked since she shaved it in my opinion. Absolute perfection. And her voice was so confident here 😭😭😭 this was a moment 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Needleney said:

The hair, the outfit: fierce. But something seemed off in her face. 

What? ☹️ I thought her face looked more alive here than on the FFT which was right around this time. And her voice 😭 this was the most confident she’s sounded in awhile...I mean, just compare this voice to her Instagram voice 😞

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

What? ☹️ I thought her face looked more alive here than on the FFT which was right around this time. And her voice 😭 this was the most confident she’s sounded in awhile...I mean, just compare this voice to her Instagram voice 😞

naah, she sounds like the 'it will be a morning to remember' GM America commercial.:selenerz:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I actually don’t care for this look, or the long silver dress. Her best look in 2012 was the white drsss look on xfactors auditions. That face was PRIMENEY. Aside from makeup her xfactor finale look, the red dress with bun on the live shows and honestly all her bj era looks >>>>

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

I actually don’t care for this look, or the long silver dress. Her best look in 2012 was the white drsss look on xfactors auditions. That face was PRIMENEY. Aside from makeup her xfactor finale look, the red dress with bun on the live shows and honestly all her bj era looks >>>>

I respectfully disagree. I hated the white dress on X factor. The only X factor look I enjoyed was the pink dress from the first auditions. But it’s Britney so really she can’t do any wrong ❤️ (Except Britney Jean 🥴) lol

7 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She’s way too medicated here

2011/2012 Britney was not a good time in her life. Her voice is so low from the antidepressants. I hate seeing her during the FF era she just seems dead inside.

I feel so bad for her when I see videos from that era :wontcry: