Charli XCX's new album 'How I'm Feeling Now' debuts at #111, stan Twitter attacks

This was to be expected. I mean, the GP literally doesn't care about her. But that's fine. She is loved by critics and her fans alike. She's doing fine. :) Plus, she must get mad royalties from all the hits she's penned, so it's not like girl ain't gettin' any coin. :clicktina: Her music is not for everyone, but at least appreciate how willing to experiment and revolutionize she is. :typing:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Her solo music is not good, aside from boom boom clap, do it, and vroom vroom. I don’t understand how she’s written some of the biggest pop songs for other artists (senorita, fancy, same old love, etc), yet her own music sounds like a clogged toilet trying to flush. 🚽 💩

DRAAAAAAAAAG HER. :whiteladydance:

• Haha 1

What is this thread tho, some stans are literally so weird :umwtf:

I've literally never seen Charli as a main pop girl with huge sales or chart performances, so why are people wasting energy coming for her?

She has the occasional hit and the rest is for her niche 30 fans. The album was made in a month, it was a cool, engaging project for her and her fans. We all know the relevance of sales and chart performance is fading, she wasn't doing some major rollout....

....Instead of focusing your energy on this, go figure out where y'all went wrong with Glory's underwhelming sales and lack of longevity :tiffdrink:

15 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

....Instead of focusing your energy on this, go figure out where y'all went wrong with Glory's underwhelming sales and lack of longevity :tiffdrink:

I KNOW! AMERICAN FANS BOUGHT MERELY 157,000 COPIES of "Glory"! The masterpiece! I'm outing all your fake as ses.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I thought this was just meant as a promo album, EP type of thing.  I don't think she expected chart success. 

Well, she doesn't even make music for sales or chart success, just for the music. :tbh:

2 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact she's borrowing inspiration from PC Music?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_M

I'd also like to add that she literally works with producers from PC Music, such as A. G.  Cook, Danny L Harle and EasyFun.

• Love 2

Well I mean did anyone expect it to sell well. First of all she’s never been that big in the us. Second  the album isn’t that great, tbh she should’ve created an album of leftover tracks from her last 2 projects it probably would’ve been more polished sounding. Lastly she really didn’t do much to promote it. 

I like Charli, but girl has got to give it a rest with the auto-tune and she needs to revisit the direction she took on Number 1 Angel because that’s her best piece of work! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block