Charli XCX's new album 'How I'm Feeling Now' debuts at #111, stan Twitter attacks

• Leader

Charli XCX's new quarantine-themed album, How I'm Feeling Now, debuts at #111.

Naturally, stan Twitter went in, dragging Charli. 

Personally, I think it's unfair to throw shade. Charli made the album rollout a very engaging and exciting campaign for fans to participate in.

However I'll be honest, I didn't love the music so much. There were a couple of gems, like "pink diamond' and "party 4 u," but I did find myself grimacing at some of the tracks.

Did YOU like HIFN

charli.jpg.b68a8a5fcfa7dda2868e4f777cb08043.jpg

9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Charli XCX's new quarantine-themed album, How I'm Feeling Now, failed to make the Hot 100. Instead, it's #11 on Billboard's Bubbling Under chart, meaning it debuts at #111.

Hot 100 is for songs. This is Billboard top 200 so it's not bubbling under the chart :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

I don’t want to hurt Charli XCX but I personally think her own music sounds homemade. Like on a computer and not in a good way. However 

is somethin I can :lizzie:

Agreed. It sounds like she records her music in her parents basement using a jar of peanut butter and a pickle.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block