Khia's new YouTube series and acting debut!

Khia, the independent Queen of Rap, the problematic duchess of Hip Hop and the dame of Neck and Back, has a new YouTube series starting!  Check out her breakout scene at around the 18 minute mark:

Khia is playing the auntie who also works at a car repo center.  The queen has many talents! 

Professional dragger:

Gagger:

And legendary rapper:

khia.jpg.079d757c4b820721becb28b9752698d5.jpg

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Eww. This is a new low for exhale. Khia is pure trash. She makes fun of peoples children. This does not deserve to be featured. Sorry.

Khia is a hilarious READING queen.  I didn't expect it to be featured either but she has provided a few emotes for y'all so time to give her and independent black creators a little promo :bsass:

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Khia is a hilarious READING queen.  I didn't expect it to be featured either but she has provided a few emotes for y'all so time to give her and independent black creators a little promo :bsass:

Khia has a team write her reads and she reads them from a piece of construction paper. Khia is a loser, is missing teeth, and needs to use summers eve...smelling like fish through the screen

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, no I’m not a Trina fan. I just don’t support this “woman”. It’s clear she reads them from a piece of paper in front of her face.

I think she practices a lot of her reads and makes bullet points for herself so she can go in during the live.  Haha. I do not like everything she says but I also believe in freedom of speech.  She is so funny, tho!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block