Suggestion: Manage/Customize our homepage

MSTAR

Hello! :hiii:

I wanted to share a suggestion for the website, I really want to manage the homepage by removing some featured threads that I'm not interested at all or already saw because they take a lot of space and the page load a little slowly, also, by choosing which forum categories we want to show on the homescreen would be cool, so managing the home page would make the homepage simple, keeping the essential that we want and with the threads that we are interested and having a homepage customized as we want.

By the way, I wanted to ask if choosing the accent colors for the User Interface buttons/elements for the website was considered or even started to be built? It's one of the feature I wait the most!! :pumped:

What do you think about those suggestions?:awkblink:

I know, it may take a little time to develop but they are just some suggestions that may be used to improve the website in the future. :)

@JordanMiller Sorry to ping you, it's just in case you didn't saw the message, there's a bug on the mobile version, the pink "HOT! (number) replies!" are not correctly shown, idk if you know that.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh, a customizable homepage like YouTube’s homepage?

Yeah a little, but here it would be cool to hide some threads or if can choose which topic/theme I want to see. It would fit our interests.

Archived