#JusticeForBlackout is happening June 15th

godneyjspears

17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

DOA or not, I am going to draw a line in the sand for this one. If you guys want to promote this by all means go for it, but I am going to sit this one out. Meaning I am going to hold off on promoting the Blackout campaign on our socials and the homepage here. 

The intention behind this date is to screw over Xtina fans, and I'm not here for that. June 8th was literally picked just to be rude to another fanbase. It's not cool. :lollipop:

it's not just about that, Blackout deserves all the attention it can get...Xtina fans are disgusting which was proved in the last couple of days again, plus the competition between the 2 albums could benefit both actually...idk why this is so serious, we are actually giving them some spotlight tbh, but you do you honey :sendinglove:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, itsAvry said:

it's not that serious. And this doesn't stop the last 9 remaining xtina fans from doing the bionic campaign. The internet is a big place, they can do their thing for their fav and we can do our thing for blackout. Both can happen.

Not the “ last 9 remaining Xtina fans “ 🤣

1 hour ago, itsAvry said:

it's not that serious. And this doesn't stop the last 9 remaining xtina fans from doing the bionic campaign. The internet is a big place, they can do their thing for their fav and we can do our thing for blackout. Both can happen.

ya but the goal is to get Bionic to number one on itunes and obviously that won't work if Blackout is number one

it's just going to result in more fighting between the fans

11 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Exactly, this date has outtathis****** written all over. I'm not Christina Aguilera fan at all but Britney fans are buying a fight this guy started, to feed his ego and show his influence (not Britney's). I really think this man is a bad representation of our fanbase, several of his tweets are about body shaming Aguilera, picking fights with other fans (like Ariana fanbase), pure hate and misogyny, just makes us look bad and immature.

I agree, I used to think his page was funny but then I realized he's a complete hypocrite.

I remember he made that huge thread about the Free Britney movement (calling it the biggest civil rights violation in history) (stupid thing to say) and was supporting it 100%, and now he literally makes fun of fans who still support Free Britney.

He makes jokes about Britney's mental health, pretends to be against tearing women down (while constantly ****ting on Christina) and according to some Xtina fans, is a racist.

14 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Exactly, this date has outtathis****** written all over. I'm not Christina Aguilera fan at all but Britney fans are buying a fight this guy started, to feed his ego and show his influence (not Britney's). I really think this man is a bad representation of our fanbase, several of his tweets are about body shaming Aguilera, picking fights with other fans (like Ariana fanbase), pure hate and misogyny, just makes us look bad and immature.

In the end, It won't be about Britney or Blackout. 

Xtina has like six fans left, let them have some happiness. :akii:

I remember he once said "we don't support obesity", referring to Femme Fatale Britney. The fact that many Britney fans are still following and supporting that trash only proves how messy and stupid this fandom is. Sorry, not sorry.

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

DOA or not, I am going to draw a line in the sand for this one. If you guys want to promote this by all means go for it, but I am going to sit this one out. Meaning I am going to hold off on promoting the Blackout campaign on our socials and the homepage here. 

The intention behind this date is to screw over Xtina fans, and I'm not here for that. June 8th was literally picked just to be rude to another fanbase. It's not cool. :lollipop:

It is cool. Have you not seen the @RacistBritney account created by an Xtinct fan to make Britney seems racist??? 
We’re not delaying this campaign, many fans are already aware of it. Bionic’s campaign wont make a ripple anyway so.. 

• Leader
21 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

It is cool. Have you not seen the @RacistBritney account created by an Xtinct fan to make Britney seems racist??? 
We’re not delaying this campaign, many fans are already aware of it. Bionic’s campaign wont make a ripple anyway so.. 

One awful troll does not represent the entire fanbase though. 

I don't think i wanna participate in this... Picking the 10th anniversary of Bionic to do a juiceforblackout is so distasteful. People literally just be trying to make the bridge between the fan bases longer. If they decide to change the date, sure i'm in. If not, i'm okay. 

41 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I remember he once said "we don't support obesity", referring to Femme Fatale Britney. The fact that many Britney fans are still following and supporting that trash only proves how messy and stupid this fandom is. Sorry, not sorry.

Right? His jokes about Britney during that era were disgusting to say the least. He looooves body shaming women, his account was reported so many times, but he always come back.

Some Britney fans follow him because of his mean jokes to other popstars, it's sad. The obsession about Xtina is real and very problematic.

Some fans wants people to respect Britney, but also laughs to the hatred this guy spread through twitter.

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It’s time to pick your team it seems, Jordan. Are you with us, or them?

What? This is so immature. It isn't black and white like that. What are you, a teen? Not everything has to be about "teams".

If you want to support #JusticeForBlackout, then go support it. No one is forcing you. You don't have to come for people who don't want to support this like you do with everyone else in this forum. 

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

What? This is so immature. It isn't black and white like that. What are you, a teen? Not everything has to be about "teams".

If you want to support #JusticeForBlackout, then go support it. No one is forcing you. You don't have to come for people who don't want to support this like you do with everyone else in this forum. 

Roxxy, I confirmed I was kidding! My sense of humor didn’t come through clearly. Apologies to everyone! Either way, June 8th will be a morning to remember 🤗

Archived