#JusticeForBlackout is happening June 15th

godneyjspears

2 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

this, the annoying Britney fans on twitter (like outtathis*****) purposefully made it the 10 year anniversary of Bionic because they wanted to troll Xtina fans.

Exactly, this date has outtathis****** written all over. I'm not Christina Aguilera fan at all but Britney fans are buying a fight this guy started, to feed his ego and show his influence (not Britney's). I really think this man is a bad representation of our fanbase, several of his tweets are about body shaming Aguilera, picking fights with other fans (like Ariana fanbase), pure hate and misogyny, just makes us look bad and immature.

In the end, It won't be about Britney or Blackout. 

Xtina has like six fans left, let them have some happiness. :akii:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG :omg:

Guys, no.

I didn't realize June 8 is the 10th anniversary of Bionic:fakecry:

I just saw this on Twitter from a Fighter mutual of mine and they're doing a #JusticeForBionic on June 8. 

Can we please move the date of this justice campaign? Please? ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

@OTP if you see this, I DMed you on Twitter. I know you organized this. 💛🧡💜

Please, don't do this. Let's not fight with the Fighters. I like you very much and you know that. 💛🧡💜 Please hold off for June 8. 

I love Xtina too. :barbie:

THEY ARE BOTH ICONIC AHEAD OF ITS TIME ALBUMS

LETS NOT FIGHT

4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You guys... June 8th is not a good date. :haha:

Not when a Bionic campaign is happening. 

Let's move the date. 

Jordan, the bionic campaign is DOA. The last successful campaign Xtina fans did was for the “you lost me” video 🤣 They didn’t even support the album. Britney deserves this more than Xtina. Sorry. If bionic was so “ahead of its time”, it can wait another 10 years for justice 

• Leader
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan, the bionic campaign is DOA. The last successful campaign Xtina fans did was for the “you lost me” video 🤣 They didn’t even support the album. Britney deserves this more than Xtina. Sorry. If bionic was so “ahead of its time”, it can wait another 10 years for justice 

DOA or not, I am going to draw a line in the sand for this one. If you guys want to promote this by all means go for it, but I am going to sit this one out. Meaning I am going to hold off on promoting the Blackout campaign on our socials and the homepage here. 

The intention behind this date is to screw over Xtina fans, and I'm not here for that. June 8th was literally picked just to be rude to another fanbase. It's not cool. :lollipop:

14 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

DOA or not, I am going to draw a line in the sand for this one. If you guys want to promote this by all means go for it, but I am going to sit this one out. Meaning I am going to hold off on promoting the Blackout campaign on our socials and the homepage here. 

The intention behind this date is to screw over Xtina fans, and I'm not here for that. June 8th was literally picked just to be rude to another fanbase. It's not cool. :lollipop:

it's not that serious. And this doesn't stop the last 9 remaining xtina fans from doing the bionic campaign. The internet is a big place, they can do their thing for their fav and we can do our thing for blackout. Both can happen.

Archived