#JusticeForBlackout is happening June 15th

godneyjspears

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Uh no, Glory is still her lowest selling album, and we don’t need to bring anymore attention to bologna juice. We need to make it clear to Britney and her team that we do NOT support that album. If we did a BJ campaign, that would make team b think we liked the album. F that album! I act like it doesn’t exist and Britney and her team need to know she can’t EVER get away with that 💩 again! K, thanks ❤️

#BritneyJeaniscancelledparty :letitburn: 

I remember when fans tried to bring justice to blackout back in 2012 ? Anyways I'm here for it , because her ****ty team needs to know we are interested in such quality and not in clones....... let's support Britney's real work . :fu:

33 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I hated the Blackout cover in the beginning, but tbh, I kinda love it now and think it’s honestly one of her most iconic covers.

Same! I hated it when it came out. It’s still not my favorite picture (Inlay picture is better) but the squares and the font I’ve come to love. 

Archived