#JusticeForBlackout is happening June 15th

godneyjspears

Ok we all know Blackout was robbed of a #1 and if #JusticeForGlory was so successful there's no reason why Blackout shouldn't recieve the same, if not better, treatment :yaknow:

If you are unable to buy the standard version on iTunes then make sure you're streaming all day! :kiss:

The #JusticeForBlackout times are below:

10am Los Angeles

12pm Chicago

12pm Mexico City 

1pm New York

2pm Sao Paulo

6pm London

7pm Europe

EDIT: THIS NO LONGER IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM INTERFERES WITH THE FIGHTERS EFFORTS OF HAVING #JUSTICEFORBIONIC BE A SUCCESS :qtbrit:

20200526_030318.jpg.fc3191eaa55d3bf32abb8d53dd229eac.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Blackout doesn't really need justice though... i mean, it did great. 

Doesn't giving justice to albums that don't need it kinda defeat the point? 

Yeah maybe but it might make Britney happy to see fans still putting the effort in for her music no matter how old it is 

Also should we really be questioning whether it's right to have a campaign for any Britney album because she deserves everything :brityes:

Yeah but please, we need to stream it on Spotify and YouTube music videos. I mean, streaming on Spotify would make the album more popular than iTunes.

PS: if we do only iTunesw, then, we don't have to make it #1 Pop Albums but #1 Albums, YES WE CAN!! :pumped:

6 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I feel justice for Britney Jean would be better as it's her lowest selling studio record.

But then again does it really deserve justice?

Anyways, I already own Blackout on iTunes and with the Oops merch I bought...can't throw away another 10 bucks Im afraid.

Uh no, Glory is still her lowest selling album, and we don’t need to bring anymore attention to bologna juice. We need to make it clear to Britney and her team that we do NOT support that album. If we did a BJ campaign, that would make team b think we liked the album. F that album! I act like it doesn’t exist and Britney and her team need to know she can’t EVER get away with that 💩 again! K, thanks ❤️

Archived