Gimme More Reimagined Edit

Hi! :hiii:2EjZB1_BXKIhd.thumb.jpg.2a10dc279c81d6791aa00e042bb7d47b.jpg

I'm so excited to share my new edit which gives a whole new sense to the official music video of Gimme More!! I changed a little the story and added some scenes etc. Well, I didn't liked the 60FPS effect, the quality is far better in 24FPS, so I made 2 versions: 24FPS and 60FPS.2EjZB1_BXKIhd.thumb.jpg.2a10dc279c81d6791aa00e042bb7d47b.jpg

24FPS version (best quality):

60FPS version (smoother but have visual artifacts):

I hope you enjoy, it took me weeks to do the video! :makeitrain:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Still slaying Mstarry! :clap:

Thank you! I hope everyone would like this edit, because the official video doesn't made sense for me, like why a blonde Britney would watch a black haired Britney etc.. As there is no funeral video, so I did this edit to maybe make it better than the official. Anyway, thank you!! :makeitrain:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you! I hope everyone would like this edit, because the official video doesn't made sense for me, like why a blonde Britney would watch a black haired Britney etc.. As there is no funeral video, so I did this edit to maybe make it better than the official. Anyway, thank you!!

You always make great videos and that is why we stan, Mstarry. :bigkiss:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Love it 💙 especially the crowd sound effect you added at the start; really gave the scene more life! Also the shot of her looking at the guy aligns pretty well - makes me wonder if it was suppose to be edited like that?! Good job!

Yeah, the story of this edit is that when Britney is enjoying with her friends at the club, when she returns, she see the men, so she had an idea with her friends that after, she would dance in the club to like seduce him, that's why I added that shot when she is at her apartment, there's a flashback of the men when she says "I see you", she always thinks about the men. And the "And I just wanna dance with you" fits everything.

I think that edit makes more sense than the official where a blonde Britney is watching a black haired Britney, like, whaat? That doesn't make any sense.

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

I'm so excited to share my new edit which make sense to the official music video of Gimme More in 4K!! I changed a little the story and added some scenes etc. Well, I didn't liked the 60FPS effect, the quality is far better in 24FPS, so I made 2 versions: 4K 24FPS and 4K 60FPS versions.2EjZB1_BXKIhd.thumb.jpg.2a10dc279c81d6791aa00e042bb7d47b.jpg

4K 24FPS version (best quality):

4K 60FPS version (smoother but have visual artifacts):

last feature of the day for me!

Power Rangers Reaction GIF

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

No problem! Now the video doesn't look like it was filmed with a nokia brick phone

It was awful to upscale Gimme More essentially due to cheap video filters and effects added by the director or whatever, if only it didn't had any filter or effects lol, and let's not talk about the funeral leaked 360p version...horrible... but finally, the results are clean and better now. :umwtf:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

I'm so excited to share my new edit which make sense to the official music video of Gimme More in 4K!! I changed a little the story and added some scenes etc. Well, I didn't liked the 60FPS effect, the quality is far better in 24FPS, so I made 2 versions: 4K 24FPS and 4K 60FPS versions.2EjZB1_BXKIhd.thumb.jpg.2a10dc279c81d6791aa00e042bb7d47b.jpg

You are doing a good job but the video is not suitable in 4K.  And where are Britney's breasts ? The uncensored version is currently blocked on YouTube in good quality. You should do Make Me LaChapelle.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

You are doing a good job but the video is not suitable in 4K.  And where are Britney's breasts ? The uncensored version is currently blocked on YouTube in good quality. You should do Make Me LaChapelle.

As I said before, that's the best results I got while upscaling in 4K, the visual filters used and the mastered version are awful, if there were better masters, the 4K upscale will be far better, but that's the only leaked master of Gimme More... I didn't wanted to put the uncensored scenes because it's not appropriate to be on my YouTube channel, I may get reported or idk, so I want to avoid any problem. For now, I'm only doing old videos of Britney, so I might not do Make Me for now at least, but the video you linked here is in 4K 60FPS already, are you not satisfacted by thid video that's why you asked me to do Make Me in 4K? Or you're talking about editing it?

I know there are fans of the mv of Gimme More and I wouldn’t want to offend them but I could never really enjoy the mv

...Till now! :awyeah:

I’m no expert but your edit captures the mood and gives something pleasing to watch  :clap:

I love it :indulge:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

I know there are fans of the mv of Gimme More and I wouldn’t want to offend them but I could never really enjoy the mv

...Till now! :awyeah:

I’m no expert but your edit captures the mood and gives something pleasing to watch  :clap:

I love it :indulge:

Omg, I'm so happy that you liked it! Thank you! :makeitrain:

• Love 1

Alright! Next videos will be remakes of my old videos where they had bad editing, I will remake:

- Overprotected (Original Version) - 4K 60FPS
- Overprotected (Dark Child Remix) - 4K 60FPS
- Stronger - 4K 60FPS w/ better quality
- Oops I Did It Again - 4K 60FPS w/ more official scenes and better quality
- Everytime with better edits (maybe??)