Taylor Swift forms a band with Jack Antonoff and her Brother Austin Swift to start re-recording her catalog (and screw over Scooter Braun)

Taylor Swift shared a cover of her track ‘Look What You Made Me Do’, which appeared on a new episode of Killing Eve. 

The new version is attributed to Jack Leopards and The Dolphin Club, which appears to be a fake band or artist with no previous song credits. Fans think it's a way to get back at Scooter Braun.

It appears the newly-formed band are re-recording Reputation in a hard rock/heavy metal version. 

The best part? Scooter won't make money off of this version of Reputation because it will be copyrighted to just Taylor.  

When the new Reputation is completed by this band, Taylor will reportedly send a letter via her lawyer to have the original version removed because, as a songwriter, she legally can ask for her it be removed. 

taylor.jpg.b2c0c804dd50340b77778afc3d8d46bc.jpg
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I love Taylor to death but I am not down for total re-worked songs that sounds nothing like the original. Jojo did a good job rerecording her old material and I pray Taylor will keep the style.

Reputation is as good as it is, I don't need a rock version of any song.

But good 4 her how she gets back at Scooter!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I love Taylor to death but I am not down for total re-worked songs that sounds nothing like the original. Jojo did a good job rerecording her old material and I pray Taylor will keep the style.

Reputation is as good as it is, I don't need a rock version of any song.

But good 4 her how she gets back at Scooter!

I also hear Taylor is re-recording Britney’s “don’t keep me waiting”, so get ready for the fearless red femme fatale from 1989 who’s coming for her reputation.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When the new Reputation is completed by this band, Taylor will reportedly send a letter via her lawyer to have the original version removed because, as a songwriter, she legally can ask for her it be removed.

Huh? I don't understand this part... Why would Scooter invest a millionaire sum on songs that could be potentially blocked by Taylor from being used in the future? He cannot be that stupid.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block