Demi Lovato's 'Tell Me You Love Me' is a masterpiece

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

:omg: Omg I legit never heard about this. 

:wow: Genius 

i know right mean girls GIF

Ruin the Friendship and Only Forever are about Nick Jonas. Even she got asked about RTF in a VEVO interview and a fan said NICK JONAS and her face expression was everything. :riha:

So, I know Demi’s finsta burn book against Selena isn’t doing her reputation wonders atm, mean girls movie quotes GIF and the self-deprecating, “I’m a victim” shtick of hers can be exhausting (not making light of her struggle, just acknowledging how its affected her success and how she uses it as PR to sell albums), but TMYLM is still 100% a total gem. This album is going to be considered her best for some time come, and Sorry Not Sorry is her best lead single to date (I love Stone Cold from Confident too).  The trinity here for me is You Don’t Do It For Me Anymore, Daddy Issues, and Ruin The Friendship. I also stan Games too, issa bop...  dance dancing GIF  I hope with her next album cycle she can just focus on putting out quality music... but with a better collab this time... rihanna ok GIF #StreamRainOnMe  Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Codemysta90 said:

So, I know Demi’s finsta burn book against Selena isn’t doing her reputation wonders atm, mean girls movie quotes GIF and the self-deprecating, “I’m a victim” shtick of hers can be exhausting (not making light of her struggle, just acknowledging how its affected her success and how she uses it as PR to sell albums), but TMYLM is still 100% a total gem. This album is going to be considered her best for some time come, and Sorry Not Sorry is her best lead single to date (I love Stone Cold from Confident too).  The trinity here for me is You Don’t Do It For Me Anymore, Daddy Issues, and Ruin The Friendship. I also stan Games too, issa bop...  dance dancing GIF  I hope with her next album cycle she can just focus on putting out quality music... but with a better collab this time... rihanna ok GIF #StreamRainOnMe  Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

you know that finsta thing was fake, right? the account was real but the posts were faked by selena fans to get demi dragged... and i have to disagree on the "i'm a victim", she never claims to be a victim, she always takes full responsibility on her mistakes, she just decides to be open about her struggles to help others and to try to destigmatize mental health.

21 minutes ago, goncalo said:

you know that finsta thing was fake, right? the account was real but the posts were faked by selena fans to get demi dragged... and i have to disagree on the "i'm a victim", she never claims to be a victim, she always takes full responsibility on her mistakes, she just decides to be open about her struggles to help others and to try to destigmatize mental health.

If the finsta stuff was fake, than good. She doesn’t need anymore bad publicity. And maybe saying “I’m a victim” was hyperbolic. Don’t get me wrong, I respect that she uses her platform to create discussion and change regarding mental health and issues that are important to her, I just feel that it’s come to a point where it’s overpowered her music, that’s all. I feel like every time she’s in the limelight it’s “Demi’s stint in rehab this,” or “Demi singing about her addiction at the Grammys that.” There’s just a needy, destructive energy about her that I wish didn’t dominate her career as much as it does. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block