How often do you listen to Britney?

PrinceAli89

How often do you listen to Britney?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daily wouldn't be true cause I'm sure there are some days I don't play her music. However weekly sounds like I only listen to her once a week. I guess Every other day would be my option but since that's not an option I'm going for daily since I'm definitely closer to that lol. 

• Content Curators

At the beginning of my stanning it used to be more than daily 

it was constant, up until 2020. Now it’s just going really slow. I’m finding new artists to listen to and actively Stan someone else that I have been listening to for a while 

I’m sorry but I’m just a tiny bit bored of Britney catalogue and her in general and think it would be better if I took a break rather than constantly replaying her music

7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I wish she created more music for us to listen to :selenerz:

But every week I flip a Britney playlist on. It's like a security blanket 

More Music?? We have:

9 studio albums ~ all with remixes and b-sides

2 remix albums ~ the international versions have extra remixes on them

2 compilation albums ~ new songs, plus tons of remixes and bonus tracks.

3 EPs ~ ITZ Bonus CD, Chaotic, and Key Cuts from Remixed

The Pepsi EPs

Guest appearances on other artist albums/songs like Crazy (with K-Fed), Like A Virgin/Hollywood (with Madonna), S&M (with Rihanna), etc. 

Not to mention there are 48 Unreleased songs that have leaked over the years (most of them in full, some are snippets), which in itself is worth about 3-4 more studio albums worth of material and tons of demo versions of songs (we have basically the entire Blackout album in demo form).

If that's not enough you can also listen to the tours remixes or just listen to the full tours, which are alot of fun too. 

There are also the live covers like You Oughta Know, Silent Night, I Got You Babe, Something To Talk About, Mystic Man, etc. 

13 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

2 remix albums ~ the international versions have extra remixes on them

Who even listen to remix albums?:ohwut: they are full of try-hard and boring remixes that ruin the energy and magic of the song:squint:I’d rather buy a CD full of amazing mashups than a remix album:sippinga:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Who even listen to remix albums?:ohwut: they are full of try-hard and boring remixes that ruin the energy and magic of the song:squint:I’d rather buy a CD full of amazing mashups than a remix album:sippinga:

I disagree, I enjoy the remix albums, but to each their own... 

Archived