Songs that makes you cry while dancing?

Which songs make you dance but cry while doing it either from inside or out :jlostare: 

Those types of songs are my fav for some reason and I want to find more of them

Hold it against me gives me that vibe, something about her voice is just vulnerable during the chorus, I feel moody

Before The Goodbye, Inside Out

Outside - Ellie Goulding, Calvin Harris

Celebration by Madonna, I don't know why but this song makes me sad so much

Marry The Night

Instant Crush

That's all came to my mind atm but I could add more lemme think

Edit: The One That Got Away lol obvi

Mostly I'm looking for a Main Event by Rupaul tbh you won't see me cry but I am gurl type of song

cry.jpg.18e8fda00cbe2b72ff48631e6127aee0.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Hmm nice question. Like you mentioned, The One That Got Away has a heavy beat and has emotional lyrics so yeah that's one. Firework is another song like that. But tbh I don't think I've ever cried to a song :tiffdrink:

Omg how, never went clubbing with a broken heart? After a breakup? Or just go to the club with friends one of them being your crush and seeing them dancing with sb else :sobbing: Now I remembered, Dancing On My Own is one too

Where Are Ü Now by Skrillix, Diplo, and Justin Bieber. I used to have a really bad habit of blasting it in the car and then I'd end up speeding... a lot :teigen:

The beat drop really effects me emotionally. It legitimately moves me to tears. I've never, ever had a song do that before. I mean, I've cried to songs that felt relatable or necessary in hard times during my life. But I can be happy as a clam, put Where Are Ü Now on, wait for the beat drop, and then I just instantly start tearing up and get chills all over. Something about that beat drop connects to something primal within me. It's wild :verycool:

• Love 2

Everyone must listen to Royksopp, possibly the most underrated duo ever. They've worked with Robyn before, but there solo work remains criminally underrated. Quite a few of there dance tracks really move me, it's a different kinda dance though, their music is very ambient and atmospheric. I love everything they do. :omg:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

'in the end' is an amazing song, those vocals at the end are so so powerful. i would love if royksopp collaborated with britney 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block