The Fame/Fame Monster is Gaga’s best work!

Now with Chromatica coming out in 5 days, I just remembered about how much I love the fame/ fame monster album and era :lollipop: some people say art pop is her best, where some say BTW is her best body of work , and even some...saying Joanne (:mcorangu:) is her best.

But to me, I think that her true best album was the fame/fame monster. Obviously it was a debut album, and not so many people like an artist debut records.

However, it’s an album that defines (besides blackout) late 00s-early 10s Music:mcry:. Plus we cannot deny the awesome songs that we got from Gaga:clicktina: pokerface:kyliecry:papparazzi:kyliecry: bad iconic romance :fakecry:Alejandro:wendycry: and so much more.

The both albums were produced by amazing producers that help create the signature sound everyone knows Lady Gaga for. Redone was a fantastic producer whom Gaga needs to bring back to production of her newer albums because HE was the one who created the magic and beauty of her signature sound.

Plus let’s look at the critical acclaim each of her records received:-

The Fame/Fame monster- 74/100

Born This Way- 71/100

Artpop- 61/100

Cheek to Cheek- 64/100

Joanne- 67/100

let’s also admit that this was when she was basically everywhere and already reached her peak. It was her last albums/E.P besides Born this way that wasn’t overproduced (like artpop:jl:) and had stunning production. Almost everyone was a fan of lady Gaga because of these two eras. Since her music was so creepy, alluring, dark yet...so fresh during a time when more upbeat and brighter music was reigning the charts. Even tho Artpop has a cult following in the fandom, it was an era where GP lost their interest in her and she started losing fans.:walkin:

I really hope Chromatica is a 80s disco-house hybrid of BTW and the fame monster/fame. If it manages to be an awesome fantastic and incredible work, then it will most likely be her best album .:gagacrash:

gaga-fame-monster.jpg.93288c4c8a612a4d9037e4b35d8ce032.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Only a handful of songs from The Fame are good. 

TFM and BTW are the best from her. I’m hoping I fall in love with Chromatica. The last Gaga album I stanned was BTW. :fakecry: Stupid Love was such a let down, but Rain On Me has made up for it. I’m going in with low expectations.

Anything has to be better than Joanne. :clicktina:

I’m going to re-listen to ARTPOP this week. :gagacrash: I wasn’t really feeling it in 2013, too all over the place but maybe my tastes have changed. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Slaaay***** said:

Only a handful of songs from The Fame are good. 

TFM and BTW are the best from her. I’m hoping I fall in love with Chromatica. The last Gaga album I stanned was BTW. :fakecry: Stupid Love was such a let down, but Rain On Me has made up for it. I’m going in with low expectations.

Anything has to be better than Joanne. :clicktina:

I’m going to re-listen to ARTPOP this week. :gagacrash: I wasn’t really feeling it in 2013, too all over the place but maybe my tastes have changed. 

I literally said that fame monster and fame were her best work tho:zoomzoom: idk about a handful of songs being good because 10/15 were awesome. I really hope tho that chromatica would sound something like that since Gaga said she was making a dance record again.

Artpop is just:awkblink:...

• Like 1

Well personally I'd say btw is her best work to date and will probably stay that way :mattafact:

And who TF says Joanne is her best work, who r these people !? :bichpls: 

Artpop , in retrospect sounds better than everything we've (I) heard on chromatica so far..... :NYsassy:

I like to regard TFM separately from The Fame, Gaga does too. I think it might have helped had it just been called 'Monster' and maybe had a few more songs on it to stop the 'IS IT AN ALBUM OR AN EP?!?!?!?!' (personally I consider it to be her second album lol) debate.

Either way, it's my favourite from her. Every track is AMAZING. Bad Romance (one of her best), Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, So Happy I Could Die.... even Teeth grew on me overtime, it's actually a fun song.

The Fame is a solid album too. Poker Face is probably my fave Gaga single of all time (it's the song that made me a fan), Paparazzi, LoveGame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys... BAWPS. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Blackout-In the zone-Britney/OIDIA

I'd say it's more like In the Zone-Blackout-Circus

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ray of light-Like a prayer-True blue/COTD

Like a prayer and true blue are from the 80's, Ray of Light is from 98, and COADF is from 2005

16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thriller-Bad-Dangerous

Off the Wall-Thriller-Bad 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block