Britney Spears no longer listed on the website of Reign Deer Entertainment, Larry Rudolph's management firm

According to last weeks Variety article where Larry talks up his best friend Dr Luke he still is her manager. 
But that could be just an assumption. I hope he is officially done for. Larry can’t be her manager anymore not after what happen last year. 

• Like 8
47 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Larry had his child come out as gay and when Lou found out she told him to have his child go to conversion therapy to rid the child of demons or he will be fired. I guess Larry chose his child. 

Lou will be her manager now. She would have gone with Scooter Braun, but he takes too much money away from his clients and Lou can't have that. 

Nashville Corporate Video | KGV Studios | Women In Music City ...

Seriously? Is one of them gay?

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

According to last weeks Variety article where Larry talks up his best friend Dr Luke he still is her manager. 
But that could be just an assumption. I hope he is officially done for. Larry can’t be her manager anymore not after what happen last year. 

I think if she wants to continue to make music, he really should not be her manager anymore.  Other than that, if she wants to keep him for other reasons, that's her choice.

• Like 1