Ajay reacts to "Rain On Me," prefers Ariana over Gaga

I watched her reaction and was a bit disappointed to see she wasn't a big fan of Gaga's vocals on the song. She did enjoy the video though lol, she said it made the song better in a way (which I have to agree with).

I remember she was somewhat underwhelmed with Stupid Love too. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

The way she said that Gaga should've just let Ariana handle it... :ohwut:That song would've been bland as hell if Gaga wasn't on it. Periodt. 

Anyway, watch the new Queen of reactions reaction. 

Honest vocal coach ******* slays me she's so amazing :mattafact:

Her reaction when she pats the mic :mcorangu: she didn't catch on it was a joke 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Mte. Two powerful women worked together to make a positive, encouraging dance anthem in a time where the world could really use it, and we're going to pit them against each other. A shame. 

The title is so misleading because AJay didn’t meant it in that way. She said she prefers Ariana’s voice on the song because Gaga’s vocals just didn’t fit in right. 

4 hours ago, ol123 said:

The way she said that Gaga should've just let Ariana handle it... :ohwut:That song would've been bland as hell if Gaga wasn't on it. Periodt. 

Anyway, watch the new Queen of reactions reaction. 

Omg I ADORE Georgina. She actually has taste and has more insight into music than “this makes me wanna dance.” Ajay does have an adorable personality, but her taste is basic. Ari is so damn boring. The song would have been bland bland bland Like that Charlie’s angels song without Gaga. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sia said:

The title is so misleading because AJay didn’t meant it in that way. She said she prefers Ariana’s voice on the song because Gaga’s vocals just didn’t fit in right. 

Well she’s incorrect in that opinion. Gaga’s voice fits beautifully. I don’t get it did she not like when Gaga does her famous low talk-singing? That’s my favorite part of the song. 

10 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

U need to check her Glory review.

Girl has taste.

I LOVED WATCHING THIS!! Thanks for sharing.
This reaction video made me want to listen to "Glory" all over again, IT'S SUCH A GREAT ALBUM. Britney delivered a gem well into her career. She is so underrated. And you fake American fans only bought 157,000 copies, what the h ell.....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block