AT LAST! Blender magazine scans, Feb. '04

pop analyst

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I am dead over this Legendtina quote:

We’re very different people, aren’t we? In our world, there are different types of entertainers. You have your artists and you have your regular performers. I’m an artist, and, well…”:chrissy:

What was she thinking? I can't at the bitterness! :OMGney:

“The VMAs were so, so vanilla,” she says. “So safe, so predictable, no edge. Apart from Madonna, Mary J. Blige and myself, I cannot think of another female performer who had her mic switched on. That is very disappointing to me. I agreed to do it in the first place only because Madonna had told me that it was mandatory to sing live.

The shade :juggingu:

Actually, I was up for kissing Britney,” Aguilera says, “but Britney wasn’t. She was, she seemed very distant, even during rehearsals. Every time I tried to start a conversation with her well, let’s just say she seemed nervous the whole time. I wanted to reach out to her, because I feel she needs somebody in her life right now to help guide her.”

Christina seems like such a creep and so obnoxious. Britney doesn't like you. Get over it. :juggingu: 

49 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

OMG I am dead over this Legendtina quote:

We’re very different people, aren’t we? In our world, there are different types of entertainers. You have your artists and you have your regular performers. I’m an artist, and, well…”:chrissy:

What was she thinking? I can't at the bitterness! :OMGney:

But didn’t she kiss her too???? :omgreallyney:

no wonder she was rude, some of these questions were awful

Do you know how much money you have? I don't know, I know how much I have in my trust fund but that's a personal question

Do you ever suffer bouts of paranoia? What are you talking about? I don't understand where you're coming from

In the wake of 9/11 you were mentioned as one of the reasons why people were hostile towards America. You were alleged to represent immorality & hegemony of American Culture. What the hell are you talking about? This interview, is way too deep.

we all complained about her interviews being boring and restrictive after 2007 but I don't blame her. she was 21 YEARS OLD and to tell her that she was partially BLAMED for a horrific terrorist attack that she had absolutely nothing to do with is awful. I know shes made mistakes but she is a human being who had to grow up in front of the world and the level of criticism she endured was completely undeserved. no wonder she wanted out of the industry back then, she deserves her freedom :( 

oh my god this interviewer is TRASH and actually tries to spin it like Britney's being needlessly evasive and rude, wtf. as someone who became a fan of britney in 2016, it's literally mind-boggling to see how people treated her in her prime. it's like all of America was projecting their own expectations onto her and got pissed off when she couldn't meet them. the 9/11 ****, WTF???

"hey, did you know your bubblegum pop act is partially responsible the worst terrorist attack in history?"

"tell us you don't know how much a quart of milk costs so we can show how disconnected you are!!"

"you wrote a song about ************?? aren't you scared you're gonna corrupt the youth?"

it's not even a real interview, they're just trying to trip her up and get her to say something that can be interpreted as scandalous. tho I'm LIVING for how she obviously is aware of what they're doing, and their only choice is to write about her "blank look" lmaooooo. I'm so glad that this **** would never fly today. it honestly feels like the interviewer is one "blank look" away from asking britney what her IQ is.

Archived