Hilary Duff being accused of unholy things?! Update: Hilary responds

Update: Hilary comments on the gross controversy. 

Earlier:

The pop culture world has had a very busy 24 hours - first Doja Cat being exposed for various mad things, rumours of Khloe Kardashian swapping her face with her best friend.... But the ultimate one for me is that Hilary Duff is apparently being exposed as a $ex trafficker with her own child?! :decisions:

Now I've had a little dig to see what the deal is and I can only put it down to some kind of mad conspiracy theory that people have too much time for. Similar to the Oprah Winfrey thing a few months back, but with the slightest bit more meat.

I can't seem to locate the Twitter thread I found earlier, but if somebody would like to add to this and try to make sense of it with me, that'd be ace. :pensiveney:

From The Blast:

Hilary Duff shot up Twitter trends early on Saturday morning with a series of suspect allegations centering around a self-posted Instagram video showing her son in the nude and with "white markings all over his body" – the "Younger" actress now finds herself taking #3 slot on Twitter, with the platform populating thousands of results for "child *** trafficker."

Despite a now-deleted thread reading: "Hilary Duff accused of child trafficking, with her own son, a thread...," the actress is generating increasing reactions from fans over what an objective viewpoint would likely classify as straight-up trolling:

"It was clearly a message to the devils of the elites that her son is for sale. There is no other explanation," with a screenshot reading:

"Liz posted a very disturbing Instagram story last month. It showed her son completely naked and taped to a bed. It was quickly deleted, but Reddit saved the video and reported her. Her ex-husband has been trying to get custody of her son for years."

The star, whose motherhood is lovingly documented on her Instagram, is also seeing her name on popular social networking platform Reddit – here, a thread posted one month ago came under /r/conspiracy, with the mom of two seeing a user state being "disturbed" by the video. #PedoGate was used, with a flurry of comments seeing both care taken over the posting of a nude child image, plus others not 100% sure that the photo showed 2018-born son Luca. Hilary is also a mother to a baby girl named Banks Violet Blair.

Either way, I'm about to stream Dignity :surething:

hilary.jpg.d150c3d19e68e1665cd87178f6bb3efa.jpg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She was posting a video of family photos and one of them had her son naked. 

It really isn’t anything. Most parents have embarrassing photos of their kids naked and taking baths etc

Ppl are reaching. 

Thank fk!!

So it's literally people with too much time on their hands trying to ruin our beloved Hilary :icant2:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Thank fk!!

So it's literally people with too much time on their hands trying to ruin our beloved Hilary :icant2:

From what I saw. 

It was just family photos. 

Ppl made it seem like she was selling her son for money. 

Tbh I don’t think celebs should post about their family. It got pink in trouble as well because she posted a pic of holding her kid while cooking. Ppl freaked out and I think the same happened with nudity. 

The internet just wants to bring everyone down. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Wait. So DID she accidentally post **** online? That's a pretty big oops. I just assumed the entire story was fake. "Clearly selling her son to the elite" seems like a pretty big stretch, regardless. 

Also, taking screenshots and reposting in itself seems... problematic. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

People do this all the time. They also accused Madonna of putting **** code into that Instagram video of her singing about pasta and fried fish. Apparently, "fried fish" is code for Albert Fish (notorious serial killer and child ******) who was executed via electric chair (hence "fried" fish), and "pasta" is **** code for either "little girl" or "little boy". I don't quite remember. :clownery:

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

People do this all the time. They also accused Madonna of putting **** code into that Instagram video of her singing about pasta and fried fish. Apparently, "fried fish" is code for Albert Fish (notorious serial killer and child ******) who was executed via electric chair (hence "fried" fish), and "pasta" is **** code for either "little girl" or "little boy". I don't quite remember. :clownery:

ok but i wouldnt be surprised if madonna was in some weird cult hollywood circle :jl:

but lizzie mcguire hhhh lmfao :jl:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ok, honestly, ngl, I wouldn't be surprised either :clicktina: she's been giving me a weird vibe lately :gagacrash:

i have never been able to stand her

theres one way of being a diva like mariah and cher

who are ofcourse divas and express themselves however they want but they arent unnecessarily rude

but shes just annoying and problematic and needs a fat reality check

and shes f ucking weird

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block