Lana Del Rey telling fans to f--- off

• Leader

A few fans were discussing Lana's mental health in a group text on Instagram that apparently included Lana. She read the messages and told them to f--- off. 

Lana wrote two letters in two days. If you're a bit lost, check out those Topics at the bottom of this post.

Can you imagine your fave telling you that?! I- 

On the other hand, imagine a bunch of your fans (strangers as well) discussing your state of mind. She just doesn't want to put up with it, so I get that too. However, there's definitely a way to go about conveying things. It's not what you say, it's HOW you say it. 

Maybe Lana will register an Exhale account and tell me to F off next :cackling:

EYqazSQUcAA5E_o?format=jpg&name=medium

EYqaysBUMAAj_8Y?format=jpg&name=900x900

Related:

lana-mental.jpg.53b090b96d40a4295c896de687a969c2.jpg

35 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Imagine if she tried suing you :letitburn:

Ohmygawad.. if Britney Sued Me I would f ucking die. What a flawless way to be personally recognized by The Queen. If she ever served me legal papers I hope she’d be wearing that Prerogative commercial outfit where she’s walking up the stare case. Kill me Queen.  :letitburn:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

So much drama. Can we just focus on the issue at hand which is Lana isn’t racist, DOJA CAT IS RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC 

OK STOP IT. One thing is commenting something about someone and another totally different is to go the extra mile to harm them, you've been doing that in every thread when you decide you don't like a pop girl, that's weird, what's wrong with you? What motivates all that hate? This doesn't make you any better. And f uck Doja, whatever, this is not even about her, it's your attitude what's wrong.

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Can you imagine your fave telling you that?! I-

YES :clap:

tumblr_pmhircTWpX1w48wlho1_500.gifv

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

Imagine if she tried suing you :letitburn:

It was obviously Jamie?

11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OK STOP IT. One thing is commenting something about someone and another totally different is to go the extra mile to harm them, you've been doing that in every thread when you decide you don't like a pop girl, that's weird, what's wrong with you? What motivates all that hate? This doesn't make you any better. And f uck Doja, whatever, this is not even about her, it's your attitude what's wrong.

YES :clap:

tumblr_pmhircTWpX1w48wlho1_500.gifv

It was obviously Jamie?

What? How am I harming anyone when I’m voicing my opinion on a celebrities disgusting behavior?? You’re yelling at me for telling the truth about someone being racist and homophobic? Look, I’m new here and still trying to figure out how to not be heavy handed. If I’ve offended you, I apologize. I never intend to be rude towards anyone , however, I cannot and will not tolerate hate of any form (racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc). I don’t hate anyone, but do feel like if someone has alarming behavior (like Doja) that it should be addressed. Would you have preferred that I stayed quiet even though I’ve known about this behavior? Do you condone her behavior?  ITS 2020 AND NOT CARING IS NOT CUTE! 

I haven’t been on exhale for a full week and everyday I’m getting called out for voicing my opinion, or exposing FACTS. On that note, clearly I don’t fit in here. I’m out ✌️

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block