AMA Poll

Louis-j

Who would you like to see for a next ama ?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we do the guy who interviewed her for FTR? Also the one that spent time with her months before too

Edit: their names are

• Phil Griffin (For The Record director)
  • Tsour Lee Adato (also worked on FTR and was her personal photographer around that time, and has done an interview with a Britney fan website in the past):

https://officialteamspearswebsite.blogspot.com/2009/08/interview-with-tsour-lee-adato-guy-who.html

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Can we do the guy who interviewed her for FTR? The one that spent time with her months before too

That's a good idea.. but that would be more about her personal life.. which I don't think is the goal of those ama's..

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Y’all really want to see that guy who directed that disgusting and horrible make me unreleased video :tiffeyeroll:

He's an iconic artist. And he worked with Britney throughout her entire career so he's got all the hot tea milk.

fan base] Britney Spears - Page 6840 - Base - ATRL

Archived