Will & Grace channel uploaded a clip from the Amber-Louise episode

• Super Mods

I heard the audience went wild as she came out, like one of the longest standing ovations they wouldn’t stop even when she was being humbleney and feeling awkward. I think she bowed and tried to leave but they were still hollering for her and she came back. Her smile alone can light up a room, she’s that magical :tiffanynod: 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I heard the audience went wild as she came out, like one of the longest standing ovations they wouldn’t stop even when she was being humbleney and feeling awkward. I think she bowed and tried to leave but they were still hollering for her and she came back. Her smile alone can light up a room, she’s that magical :tiffanynod: 

Sorry, when you said “I heard” I immediately thought of Mean Girls.  Haha.

hspnjLPqehZE4.gif

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

watched will and grace for so many times now and whenever i stumble upon this episode its always a blessing :clap1: Madonna has done an episode as well but i never liked it as much... and her part is with Karen Walker my fav character in the show, ironic :enigma:

Yeah Madonna was pretty cringey :teigen:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
51 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she is incredible in her music videos though but that role didnt suit her at all :jl:

I kinda feel bad because she truly always wanted to be an actress like the old Hollywood starlets she admires like Marlene Dietrich  but sorry honey...music was the right direction. At least you got to make a **** ton of money and forever solidified a legend. :verycool:

• Love 1