My thoughts on FreeBritney

Hey.

So I've  been browsing her Instagram and kinda picking up some vibes of some kinda stress. My friend on the other hand goes a step further and tells me he can tell based on her instagram posts that britney is on ****. 

I instantly scoffed at him until days later I noticed her tooth gap. Now I'm wondering if maybe he is onto something.

And that brings me to this whole FreeBritney movement. IF my friend is correct, then **** yes Britney should stay in the conservatorship, and it being better enforced it so that our beloved pop princess and sweet angel Britney Spears doesn't one day die from an overdose as a worst case scenario. The only caveat I would add to that is that the conservatorship needs to be managed by someone who actually cares about Britney's wellbeing and that as long as her wellbeing isn't impacted then she can do whatever she wants. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to keep on this!! because something is happening.

The problem is a money thing, Media also is controlled by money  and on the BFANS without organization is difficult and without money too.  We need to collect at least 100000 to pay lawyers, reporters, just to start the case.

3 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Hey.

So I've  been browsing her Instagram and kinda picking up some vibes of some kinda stress. My friend on the other hand goes a step further and tells me he can tell based on her instagram posts that britney is on ****. 

I instantly scoffed at him until days later I noticed her tooth gap. Now I'm wondering if maybe he is onto something.

She has a gap in her teeth because her dental bonding has fallen out and she hasn't got it replaced. :weirdmeout: 

Also where tf you think she'd even get **** from :tiffcackle: It's not like she can just send a quick message to a dealer. 

Sometimes ya'll be dumb af. :uknowit:

25 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

She absolutely does not look like she’s on ****.  

A lot of caffeine? A possible Adderall script? Maybe. 

Idk about that other stuff, but I agree she definitely does not look like she's on ****…

God, do y'all give everything credibility?  

32 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Britney’s always has messed up teeth. She’s probably just stopped wearing her retainer. Not that deep luv

She has absolutely not always had messed up teeth. She had braces as a child (there's been a photo, I believe) and she's been pictured leaving the dentist's office with what looked like a retainer case.

She's a great example about why you always need to wear your retainer even decades after getting your braces removed.

EDIT: I see the 90210 dentist's web page about the bonding. So like @ol123 said, that's probably what happened — it broke or something and hadn't been replaced.

I don't want to seem an pretentious ***h*** but every person that judges her appearance and mental illness as the main reasons a person should be in a cship, needs to do some research.

I understand that not everyone knows what conservatorship really means, but i've seen so many people saying she needs It because of her Instagram lol.

2 hours ago, 10pm24 said:

How can she even get **** in the conservatorship? :britlol: 

Yep. If she's on **** (I don't think so) then her conservators are doing a really bad job protecting her.

We need to remember Britney's life depends on others, they are being paid to watch and care about her.

what the actual **** :jl:

she used to wear braces lmfao, teeth are moving if you don't wear a retainer or don't fix them a few weeks per year :jl:

you're taking it too far, how would you want her to be on **** if she can't even drive :jl:

igloo australia had to take some several tests just to have a launch with Britney :jl:

'she needs that c-ship bcoz of a tooth gape' :quirkney: Lou, Larry, log out :gagasmile:

lol u're joking right

about her teeth... she changed her mouth with some filters etc.  so it changes her teeth with days going by and not using a retainer. it's a combination of things. your teeth will not be the same for the rest of your life. and her gap is cute. 

Archived