Who else should do an AMA??

Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Will.I.Am

Danja

Snoop Dogg (to talk about *that* music video)

Nappy Tabs

Paris Hilton :gloria:

Ryan Seacrest (to talk about that infamous Britney Jean interview)
Jesse Lozano (who played Mona Lisa on the radio)

Any if her dancers from Piece of Me lol

I’ll think of more :clicktina:

I would like essentially:

- Danja: to ask if he is planning to work with Britney another time, for B10 for example, to know some facts about the 2006 records etc. :gimmemoar:

- Dancers of Gimme More (there's a dancer from Gimme More who is on Piece Of Me too, she is blonde): to know any fact of the music video, and if they knew anything of the funeral version (it wasn't shot but probally know some facts about) :bparty:

- Joseph Kahn: to know more about the scrapped Perfume music video, we need everything about!! And some facts of working with her on Stronger, Toxic, Womanizer! :blol:

Joseph Khan. I know he already confirmed that the leaked synopsis of "Perfume" was real where Assassin!Britney falls in love with her target, sacrifices herself so he doesn't die and then he moves on years later with another girl, but I wanna know if enough time has passed that he can leak any footage or if we can get some more insight into the storyline. :yaknow: 

I also like the Michelle Bell pick, because we know she has at least 1-2 more songs hidden away and I want her to leak them in her AMA. We've still yet to get any 2020 leaks of Britney music TBH

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Joseph Khan. I know he already confirmed that the leaked synopsis of "Perfume" was real where Assassin!Britney falls in love with her target, sacrifices herself so he doesn't die and then he moves on years later with another girl, but I wanna know if enough time has passed that he can leak any footage or if we can get some more insight into the storyline. :yaknow: 

I also like the Michelle Bell pick, because we know she has at least 1-2 more songs hidden away and I want her to leak them in her AMA. We've still yet to get any 2020 leaks of Britney music TBH

He has definetly a master of the original version, but I doubt he would leak it.. I hope a day he would leak it!! :crying1:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Will.I.Am

Danja

Snoop Dogg (to talk about *that* music video)

Nappy Tabs

Paris Hilton :gloria:

Ryan Seacrest (to talk about that infamous Britney Jean interview)
Jesse Lozano (who played Mona Lisa on the radio)

Any if her dancers from Piece of Me lol

I’ll think of more :clicktina:

Oooh I’d love a Paris AMA :gloriascary:
Danja and will.i.am would be fascinating. I’d love to hear both of their takes on working with Brit. 
Good suggestions :urite:

I would love to see songwriters / producers who worked with her in the past

• Eric Foster White, he produced almost the entire ...Baby One More Time album
  • Brian Kierulf & Josh Schwartz, they extensively worked with her during the Britney era plus Josh works as a real state agent now so it would be fun to hear him talk about that
  • Pontus Winnberg (Avant from Bloodshy & Avant) & Henrik Jonback, they did over a dozen songs for In the Zone plus they toured and were writing an album with her during 2004 and unless Bloodshy have kept a relative low profile
  • Teddy Campbell & David Kochanski, they both were part of her Onyx Hotel band and worked with her on Mona Lisa and at least one other song
  • Kara DioGuardi, she co-wrote songs for Blackout & Circus (She also was a judge on American Idol  :gagasmile:)
  • Coco Morier, she wrote over ten songs with Britney for Circus
  • Tsour Lee Adato, he was Britney's photographer during the Circus era and he did some songs with her
  • Simon Ellis, he worked as the musical director on TCSBS, the Femme Fatale tour and Piece of Me plus he recently did a Q&A on Twitter

@JordanMiller Please make this happen :crying3:

At least give us Michelle Bell, she's BFF's with @RedBloodedWoman they'll sort this out for us

You didn't hear this from me though :jl:

18 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I would love to see songwriters / producers who worked with her in the past

• Eric Foster White, he produced almost the entire ...Baby One More Time album
  • Brian Kierulf & Josh Schwartz, they extensively worked with her during the Britney era plus Josh works as a real state agent now so it would be fun to hear him talk about that
  • Pontus Winnberg (Avant from Bloodshy & Avant) & Henrik Jonback, they did over a dozen songs for In the Zone plus they toured and were writing an album with her during 2004 and unless Bloodshy have kept a relative low profile
  • Teddy Campbell & David Kochanski, they both were part of her Onyx Hotel band and worked with her on Mona Lisa and at least one other song
  • Kara DioGuardi, she co-wrote songs for Blackout & Circus (She also was a judge on American Idol  :gagasmile:)
  • Coco Morier, she wrote over ten songs with Britney for Circus
  • Tsour Lee Adato, he was Britney's photographer during the Circus era and he did some songs with her
  • Simon Ellis, he worked as the musical director on TCSBS, the Femme Fatale tour and Piece of Me plus he recently did a Q&A on Twitter

@JordanMiller Please make this happen :crying3:

At least give us Michelle Bell, she's BFF's with @RedBloodedWoman they'll sort this out for us

You didn't hear this from me though :jl:

Michelle isn't the only one on this list I know ;) 

We need someone who stick their tongue and start to talk what we wanna really know.

Felicia, Rob brenner, body guards, jason trawick, Adnan ghalib, Sam lufti, one of the piece of me band guys, simon ellis, demi lovato, simon cowell, the guy who worked on the femme fatale tour to mistreat the press.

Archived