Do you guys hear Myah in Circus?

26 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

rude

[ rood ]SHOW IPA

adjective,  rud·er, rud·est.

discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

You can always say "I disagree" and move on. No need to try to guilt trip people for believing an observation. Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything. If you think Britney sings it all, then good for you, some of us disagree. That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy.

hm ok I have to do that again : ))

1.  I've already explained what is "rude", explained reference and claiming/blaming someone ans spreading negative on a person (when you are her fan) isn't good .. I'm not your father or smth u can do what ever you want but let me say how I feel.. I don't really understand negativity. -my post wasn't that tough I didn;t say someone was deaf/dumb or other offensive word I just said that it is rude and that's how I see it..  

2. You didn't follow your own advice as I see.. (Cause you don't moved on with just "I disagree" ) 

3. We were talking about circus and why are we talking about BJ or whole discography?  end regardless who sings something that is claimed by other person takes away quality of a person. 

4. "Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything." - I agree. And i like questions I even was researching illuminaty things lol but I say "rude" to a "fan" who claimed something - the was no question so don't manipulate with things (like circus prechorus/bj album and whole other sings).

p.s. I know what is manipulation : D

5. "That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy." and again - you don't seem to follow things that you say (strangeemoji)..

p.s. @EasyThere thanks for not letting sharks eat me  <3

britney-sharks.gif

p.s.s. Being a shark isn't offensive world : )))))

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

hm ok I have to do that again : ))

1.  I've already explained what is "rude", explained reference and claiming/blaming someone ans spreading negative on a person (when you are her fan) isn't good .. I'm not your father or smth u can do what ever you want but let me say how I feel.. I don't really understand negativity. -my post wasn't that tough I didn;t say someone was deaf/dumb or other offensive word I just said that it is rude and that's how I see it..  

2. You didn't follow your own advice as I see.. (Cause you don't moved on with just "I disagree" ) 

3. We were talking about circus and why are we talking about BJ or whole discography?  end regardless who sings something that is claimed by other person takes away quality of a person. 

4. "Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything." - I agree. And i like questions I even was researching illuminaty things lol but I say "rude" to a "fan" who claimed something - the was no question so don't manipulate with things (like circus prechorus/bj album and whole other sings).

p.s. I know what is manipulation : D

5. "That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy." and again - you don't seem to follow things that you say (strangeemoji)..

p.s. @EasyThere thanks for not letting sharks eat me  <3

britney-sharks.gif

p.s.s. Being a shark isn't offensive world : )))))

I am following what I say, you just want everyone to be in a specific bubble, and if not, they're rude in your head. If you think that Myah singing in Circus takes away Britney's quality then that's your own personal issue. You chose to be offended, only you can move on from that. I'm not here to babysit or cuddle anyone.

Britney Jean will always be the reference because it's when it was the most noticeable, but we know that she also sang in Circus and Femme Fatale. Again, if you feel offended, that is your personal perspective, no one else's. It's not my responsibility to care for your feelings when presenting facts or tangible observations, that's your choice and prerogative (:werk:).

With that said, I'm done with this conversation. Good day.

1 hour ago, CashmereCat said:

Because I lost my Super Admin status :imacat:
Jokes aside, how are you been during this pandemic? 

haha well your presence is always appreciated here

All good, working from home fortunately just doing life. Stuff has been reopening here slowly, so I've been driving around sometimes just to get out of my house. What about you?

13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I am following what I say, you just want everyone to be in a specific bubble, and if not, they're rude in your head. If you think that Myah singing in Circus takes away Britney's quality then that's your own personal issue. You chose to be offended, only you can move on from that. I'm not here to babysit or cuddle anyone.

Britney Jean will always be the reference because it's when it was the most noticeable, but we know that she also sang in Circus and Femme Fatale. Again, if you feel offended, that is your personal perspective, no one else's. It's not my responsibility to care for your feelings when presenting facts or tangible observations, that's your choice and prerogative (:werk:).

With that said, I'm done with this conversation. Good day.

"I am following what I say, you just want everyone to be in a specific bubble," -----------------------------------   :calculating:  what are you talking about? I don't want everyone to be in that bubble lol.. You don't have to identify personality type  by one post when you are not Psychologist (just tip for living in corona world :d) And I'm not going to explain once again why is rude to blame someone...

"If you think that Myah singing in Circus takes away Britney's quality then that's your own personal issue. "  ---------------------when someone is cheating, lying and doing it for purpose it takes away quality of personality..

"You chose to be offended, only you can move on from that. I'm not here to babysit or cuddle anyone."  ---------------------------  once again I don't understand from what are you talking about..  I don't like cuddles and babysitting.. I didn't even have ****** fantasies on that kind of things lol .

p.s. I never asked you to care my feelings.. can yo quoete where did I do that? My feelings are ok and you can't hurt them or smth so don't be afraid I can bear everything you got tbh : )))

"With that said, I'm done with this conversation. Good day." ------------------------- Have a good day ; )

oh, stop with this BS******* All Britney songs are full of background singer. Oops, Baby, Stronger.. sometimes you hear britney's voice lost in them. The only problem is that myah's voice sounds like britney's. You guys tend to ruin everything.

Archived