Do you guys hear Myah in Circus?

• Deactivated
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok babe you have gotta stop this. If you're gonna drag Knighty's inclusion to the team then that would be like coming for me. Cause I picked him. All of them. :imacat:

"you're an idiot!"

"no, you're being rude"

"Jordan!! I'm being bullied"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You gotta find a dictionary to learn what "rude" means. Ironically that's what you're being to the OP and it appears that you're the one overreacting to a simple observation.

Ok that’s just rude.. it shows that myah sang the song (or part of it) but go to YouTube and listen to that part. It’s clearly Britneys voice at that part and it doesn’t prove anything besides th

Let's not ruin Circus too  If she's on it then let's pretend she's not Someone told me that "spotlight on me and i'm ready to breeaaakkk" is her  Which to me was britney's best run in a

ok can all of you relax

this fan asked a legit question about circus vocals which stems were found

and yall are arguing about idfk what it's not even myah related

and btw this isn't hate on myah herself (SO ITS NOT RUDE; IT WAS A LEGIT QUESTION) but more the engineers and production

we all love britney's voice so it sucks when runs and riffs that we'd love for years are now being assumed to be someone else anyways...

• Deactivated
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Great job at picking all of them except that guy. :imacat:

tenor.gif

You're the one who starts antagonizing people for no reason and then makes victim noises when people respond back to it. Just because you don't like the reply doesn't make you a victim. Grow a pair and move on.

• Deactivated
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

being rude to members he dislikes is a great job. Then no words :orangu:

jacksepticeye GIF

I'm only "rude" to people who are rude first, as a response not an offensive position. If you don't like it, don't start it, simple. Move on - now you're going to my blocked list to stop giving you the attention you crave.

• Love 1
  • Community Leader
9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Says a person with 100k posts that posts millions of ****ty gifs every day like some 2 year old. You are doing an awful job at whatever you do. And that honey is not my fault.

You were being pretty positive on Exhale for a while, what happened? Can you put me in touch with that Easy please? 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

jacksepticeye GIF

I'm only "rude" to people who are rude first, as a response not an offensive position. If you don't like it, don't start it, simple. Move on - now you're going to my blocked list to stop giving you the attention you crave.

You're a content creator?! 

I am noob now, because i succ  :imacat:

Edit: Curator .. I seem to not read either :imacat:

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You were being pretty positive on Exhale for a while, what happened? Can you put me in touch with that Easy please? 

If you need me to make emotes, let me know Jordan.  I got a new computer recently.  I just need to figure out how to work Skype right now lol.

• Deactivated
15 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

You're a content creator?! 

I am noob now, because i succ  :imacat:

Edit: Curator .. I seem to not read either :imacat:

:orangu: - how are you a noob? You've been here for ages

2 hours ago, Louis_j said:

There's nothing rude about that lmao just stating facts

It's sad that so many Britney "fans" can't even recognize her voice..

:gtfo:

1. well voice in the track you post and in the circus album are different.

2. Being a  Britney fan  doesn't  require aural skills/Functional pitch recognition as far as I know.. But being a fan requires to be loyal /respectful and not a spread/claim such things.. and yeah it is rude..

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

You gotta find a dictionary to learn what "rude" means.

Ironically that's what you're being to the OP and it appears that you're the one overreacting to a simple observation.

"Rude describes a type of behavior that isn't appropriate and usually isn't very nice, either — like yelling "You stink!" at a children's talent show." -  https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rude   // you might think that I'm dumb enough not to know the words I use but I see the reference of it and explained up above ..

I just don't like when people claim things that they don't really know and the things are bad - it's not a good behavior from a fan. .:jtum:

p.s. lets just choose happiness  :bparty:

• Love 1
  • Deactivated
6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

:gtfo:

1. well voice in the track you post and in the circus album are different.

2. Being a  Britney fan  doesn't  require aural skills/Functional pitch recognition as far as I know.. But being a fan requires to be loyal /respectful and not a spread/claim such things.. and yeah it is rude..

"Rude describes a type of behavior that isn't appropriate and usually isn't very nice, either — like yelling "You stink!" at a children's talent show." -  https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rude   // you might think that I'm dumb enough not to know the words I use but I see the reference of it and explained up above ..

I just don't like when people claim things that they don't really know and the things are bad - it's not a good behavior from a fan. .:jtum:

p.s. lets just choose happiness  :bparty:

rude

[ rood ]SHOW IPA

adjective,  rud·er, rud·est.

discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

You can always say "I disagree" and move on. No need to try to guilt trip people for believing an observation. Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything. If you think Britney sings it all, then good for you, some of us disagree. That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

actually very well said  :clap:

2 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

She’s there, but Britney sings during the whole song. The song is 12 years old at this point, why bring it up? Just enjoy the song, or, if it bothers you that much don’t listen to it. 

maybe he just noticed

its an observation like @Dark.Knight said