Do you guys hear Myah in Circus?

Here's the PARTS that remind me of Myah. Do you guys hear it? Why do they use Myah vocal for the prerecorded track?

In the album version, Britney is the center and Myah's voice is way less obvious.

All the EYES OOOON MEEEEE IN THE CENTER OF THE RING
JUST LLLLLIKE A circus
When I CRACK THAT whip, EVERYBODY GOINNNNN' trip
JUST LLLLLIKE A circus
DOOOON'T SSSTAND THERE watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let GOOOOO, we can make a DANCE FLOORR
Just like a CIRCUSSS

Compare with this:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You gotta find a dictionary to learn what "rude" means. Ironically that's what you're being to the OP and it appears that you're the one overreacting to a simple observation.

Ok that’s just rude.. it shows that myah sang the song (or part of it) but go to YouTube and listen to that part. It’s clearly Britneys voice at that part and it doesn’t prove anything besides th

Let's not ruin Circus too  If she's on it then let's pretend she's not Someone told me that "spotlight on me and i'm ready to breeaaakkk" is her  Which to me was britney's best run in a

Let's not ruin Circus too 

If she's on it then let's pretend she's not

Someone told me that "spotlight on me and i'm ready to breeaaakkk" is her 

Which to me was britney's best run in a while the "break" part was flawless so I don't wanna know more

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Deactivated

We already knew she sings parts in the chorus and probably all of the pre-chorus too, there was a thread about it sometime last year. It sucks because the pre-chorus is my favorite part of the song :pieceofwhat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Myah sings the pre-chorus :

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope ya feel the same

Britney sings it too but very low, it's barely audible in the song

Here's the pre-chorus without Myah, you can hear Britney at 0:42 :

Basically the back-up vocals from Myah are pushed to the front and Britney is in the background of her own song for the entire pre-chorus.  

49 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

Let's not ruin Circus too 

If she's on it then let's pretend she's not

Someone told me that "spotlight on me and i'm ready to breeaaakkk" is her 

Which to me was britney's best run in a while the "break" part was flawless so I don't wanna know more

I mean Britney is lipped to Myah vocal in the tour. But the album version is Britney in the front, Myah in the back.

7 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Basically the back-up vocals from Myah are pushed to the front and Britney is in the background of her own song for the entire pre-chorus.  

I think Britney is in the front

13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

We already knew she sings parts in the chorus and probably all of the pre-chorus too, there was a thread about it sometime last year. It sucks because the pre-chorus is my favorite part of the song :pieceofwhat:

SAMMMEEE 

4 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Ok that’s just rude..

it shows that myah sang the song (or part of it) but go to YouTube and listen to that part. It’s clearly Britneys voice at that part and it doesn’t prove anything besides that demo was sang by another person and it happens all the time.

you guys are overreacting sometimes.. stop ruining her songs. Yes in some songs you can hear myahs voice too but she was back Vocalist and she had credits on it and got payed .. there are a lot of songs where a lot of people sings with a lead vocalist listen to single lady’s Beyoncé’s part is like 40% and everybody’s ok with that.. 

once again that part in the final version is Britneys voice 

:bedtime:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Ok that’s just rude..

it shows that myah sang the song (or part of it) but go to YouTube and listen to that part. It’s clearly Britneys voice at that part and it doesn’t prove anything besides that demo was sang by another person and it happens all the time.

you guys are overreacting sometimes.. stop ruining her songs. Yes in some songs you can hear myahs voice too but she was back Vocalist and she had credits on it and got payed .. there are a lot of songs where a lot of people sings with a lead vocalist listen to single lady’s Beyoncé’s part is like 40% and everybody’s ok with that.. 

I think Britney is the lead singer and Myah is the backing vocalist in Circus. But just not the case for her pre-recorded track. They seem to use Myah's vocals instead of Britney's.

15 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Ok that’s just rude..

There's nothing rude about that lmao just stating facts

It's sad that so many Britney "fans" can't even recognize her voice..

• Deactivated
55 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Ok that’s just rude..

You gotta find a dictionary to learn what "rude" means.

Ironically that's what you're being to the OP and it appears that you're the one overreacting to a simple observation.

• Like 1

Actually, Myah Marie AND Cathy Dennis are credited as background singers on Circus so it's either of them singing the pre-chorus (there's also a third background singer but it's a guy so it's not him)

If you don't know who Cathy Dennis is 

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@JordanMiller you wanna build a community yet you have "hired" this rude *** person as part of your team. Make it sense,make it sense  

Ok babe you have gotta stop this. If you're gonna drag Knighty's inclusion to the team then that would be like coming for me. Cause I picked him. All of them. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜