My goodbye party 🥂🎉🎈 (and long detailed rant 🤓) discussion thread

Illegally EATEN

Never quite understood why other users got so annoyed when their comments were censored on here, but now that its been done to me I can relate to the bewilderment :goat:

I guess my opinions and performance-art pieces are only appropriate for the dark web :kyliecry:

Just for the record. This is @JordanMiller's site and he has absolutely every right in the world to decide the tone of what is shared on here. I just cant keep up with the double standards though and I cant stand to be fake and pretend :fruit:

Just some examples of our double standards/hypocrisy on here:

If we're gonna pretend like :gagasmile: isnt funny solely because of how cringey and awkward she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :queenflopga: isnt funny solely because of how delusional she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :airpls: isnt funny solely because she looks insane here,

If we're gonna pretend like :tifflmao: isnt funny solely because of the unflattering wiping of the nose,

If we're gonna pretend like :mcwave: isnt funny solely because of how beeotchy she comes off in it,

If we're gonna pretend like :tiffanycries: isnt funny solely because her ugly-crying,

If we're gonna pretend like :uknowit: isnt funny solely because it exxentuates her features in a silly way,

If we're gonna pretend like :jlostare: isnt funny solely because she looks like a shady beeotch,

If we're gonna pretend like :ipass: isnt funny solely because of how uncomfortable and shady she looks in it,

If we're gonna pretend like :queenie: isnt funny solely because of the whole 'heavy' aspect,

If we're gonna pretend like :gloria: isnt funny solely because of the whole heavy crazy breasts-bopping-everywhere thing,

If we're gonna pretend like :orangu: isnt literally us laughing at a dying orangutang,

If we're gonna pretend like :pieceofwhat: isnt funny solely because of how unflattering and neurotic she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :frenchy: or :awks: or :gtfo: isnt funny solely because of how unflattering, uncomfortable, and creepy she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :crying2: or :crying3: isnt funny solely because we're making fun of her ugly-crying-face,

If we're gonna pretend like :selenerz: isnt funny solely because of the chubby, child-like aspect,

If we're gonna pretend like :madonna: isnt funny solely because she looks insane and with chocolate stuck on her teeth,

If we're gonna pretend like :selena: isnt funny solely because she looks beeotchy,

If we're gonna pretend like :jl: isnt funny solely because she looks possessed/demonic,

If we're gonna pretend like :ohwut: isnt funny solely because of the exaggerated features creating a weird looking, disproportionate face,

If we're gonna pretend like :unbothered: isnt funny solely because we're making fun of how delusional she looks,

(And I could go on,)

Then I wont keep up with all the pretending.

Because if we're also gonna pretend like pasting faces from some of these photos onto other funny or wacky photos isnt funny and wholly innocent,

If we're gonna pretend like everything is offensive, even stuff that clearly isnt real (but I repeat myself),

Then this is all just pretend, putting on a face, acting like we actually believe that everyone thinks that we're just innocent, PC, humorless online characters. I refuse to be fake like that.

Humor is inherently offensive. If you censor humor that is not threatening, debilitatingly devastating or disgustingly distasteful, then there will be no humor.

Artistic expression is not PC. Just ask Madonna.

I choose to live in a world with humor, even if that means that the joke's on me sometimes. Because the world isnt a giant "safe place", and to grow older is to constantly grow tougher skin. 

Ive constantly been uber-positive and encouraging to others on this form; to claim my content is malevolent in nature or mean is mistaken. For the record.

So I'm going into retirement. 👋🏼:queenflopga:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Agree. It has become so annoying with constant censorship. Especially when it comes to Britneys team. God forbid someone says something bad about Jamie Spears and Lucifer M Taylor. I am starting to think he either works with/for them. Or they have sent him some kind of request to keep things positive about them.

I threw up just a bit every time he says "it's a sole purpose of this thread to tear someone down" aka whenever someone says anything bad about Lucifer itself. 

But don't leave just yet bb. We gotta stick together and defeat evil.

I guess we'll have to defeat evil from the confines of the dark web :jj:

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Jordan being a ***** whenever someone jokes or makes an edit about Lou M Taylor :walkoff:

Well Jamie did try to sue him so can’t blame him for trying to play nice to that psycho lady :teigen:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Fair enough. But he should own up to it. And be like "I am scared of Lou M Taylor,please stop editing her etc." And not be like "I am a community builder,threads about tearing anyone down,no matter how evil he/she is are not welcomed and will be censored. Even if its serial killer guys yall are not allowed to bash him" 

:yaknow:

I get chu. I honestly don’t know but I also think since he wants to more members and lots of people aren’t familiar with the inside jokes or super sensitive start things and discourages participation. I think he doesn’t want drama...and I hope you kinda get what I’m saying cuz I’m like high right now :quirkney:

31 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I get chu. I honestly don’t know but I also think since he wants to more members and lots of people aren’t familiar with the inside jokes or super sensitive start things and discourages participation. I think he doesn’t want drama...and I hope you kinda get what I’m saying cuz I’m like high right now :quirkney:

Lbr I fell asleep right after I made the thread, but to the contrary, it appears to have immediately attracted tons of participation before it was shut down :imok:

7 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Never quite understood why other users got so annoyed when their comments were censored on here, but now that its been done to me I can relate to the bewilderment :goat:

I guess my opinions and performance-art pieces are only appropriate for the dark web :kyliecry:

Just for the record. This is @JordanMiller's site and he has absolutely every right in the world to decide the tone of what is shared on here. I just cant keep up with the double standards though and I cant stand to be fake and pretend :fruit:

Just some examples of our double standards/hypocrisy on here:

If we're gonna pretend like :gagasmile: isnt funny solely because of how cringey and awkward she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :queenflopga: isnt funny solely because of how delusional she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :airpls: isnt funny solely because she looks insane here,

If we're gonna pretend like :tifflmao: isnt funny solely because of the unflattering wiping of the nose,

If we're gonna pretend like :mcwave: isnt funny solely because of how beeotchy she comes off in it,

If we're gonna pretend like :tiffanycries: isnt funny solely because her ugly-crying,

If we're gonna pretend like :uknowit: isnt funny solely because it exxentuates her features in a silly way,

If we're gonna pretend like :jlostare: isnt funny solely because she looks like a shady beeotch,

If we're gonna pretend like :ipass: isnt funny solely because of how uncomfortable and shady she looks in it,

If we're gonna pretend like :queenie: isnt funny solely because of the whole 'heavy' aspect,

If we're gonna pretend like :gloria: isnt funny solely because of the whole heavy crazy breasts-bopping-everywhere thing,

If we're gonna pretend like :orangu: isnt literally us laughing at a dying orangutang,

If we're gonna pretend like :pieceofwhat: isnt funny solely because of how unflattering and neurotic she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :frenchy: or :awks: or :gtfo: isnt funny solely because of how unflattering, uncomfortable, and creepy she looks,

If we're gonna pretend like :crying2: or :crying3: isnt funny solely because we're making fun of her ugly-crying-face,

If we're gonna pretend like :selenerz: isnt funny solely because of the chubby, child-like aspect,

If we're gonna pretend like :madonna: isnt funny solely because she looks insane and with chocolate stuck on her teeth,

If we're gonna pretend like :selena: isnt funny solely because she looks beeotchy,

If we're gonna pretend like :jl: isnt funny solely because she looks possessed/demonic,

If we're gonna pretend like :ohwut: isnt funny solely because of the exaggerated features creating a weird looking, disproportionate face,

If we're gonna pretend like :unbothered: isnt funny solely because we're making fun of how delusional she looks,

(And I could go on,)

Then I wont keep up with all the pretending.

Because if we're also gonna pretend like pasting faces from some of these photos onto other funny or wacky photos isnt funny and wholly innocent,

If we're gonna pretend like everything is offensive, even stuff that clearly isnt real (but I repeat myself),

Then this is all just pretend, putting on a face, acting like we actually believe that everyone thinks that we're just innocent, PC, humorless online characters. I refuse to be fake like that.

Humor is inherently offensive. If you censor humor that is not threatening, debilitatingly devastating or disgustingly distasteful, then there will be no humor.

Artistic expression is not PC. Just ask Madonna.

I choose to live in a world with humor, even if that means that the joke's on me sometimes. Because the world isnt a giant "safe place", and to grow older is to constantly grow tougher skin. 

Ive constantly been uber-positive and encouraging to others on this form; to claim my content is malevolent in nature or mean is mistaken. For the record.

So I'm going into retirement. 👋🏼:queenflopga:

Woah, people find these gifs offensive? :o I love these gifs plus the dying orangutan speaks to my soul :orangu: people r so weird these days...

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Woah, people find these gifs offensive? :o I love these gifs plus the dying orangutan speaks to my soul :orangu: people r so weird these days...

Noooo. Thats the point lol.

But people find other similar things offensive apparently, so I just wanted to point out the inconsistency. 

4 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Fair enough. But he should own up to it. And be like "I am scared of Lou M Taylor,please stop editing her etc." And not be like "I am a community builder,threads about tearing anyone down,no matter how evil he/she is are not welcomed and will be censored. Even if its serial killer guys yall are not allowed to bash him" 

:yaknow:

Speaking of which, where is exhalers legend-in the making @LouLouTaylor:jl: I miss his iconic post and he hasn’t even released lounatic :lessons:

25 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Noooo. Thats the point lol.

But people find other similar things offensive apparently, so I just wanted to point out the inconsistency. 

Wow, exhales a mess:queenie: like I mean...c’mon:gagasmile: y’all could do better I mean...:selena: it’s just a gif y’all :selenerz: what y’all so mad about:ohwut: y’all need to take a chill pill and chill:queenflopga: it’s just a gif in the end of the day, not the end of the world :jlostare: y’all acting like this makes me tear up so much I can’t-:crying2::crying3: we need to step up or else...everything gonna go:unbothered: y’all delusional, y’all delusional, y’all delusional:madonna:this is honestly stupid like...how r u this dumb :airpls:

P.S- Did nobody realize the shade I put in this post loooooolll:tifflmao:

5 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

can someone find me the connection between lou and the gays? 

i feel ignored :wendycry:

Lou is Britney’s lawyer and doesn’t really have a good image. She has bad reviews as a lawyer and is basically the reason Britney has been given permanent conservatship. She is up and for Britney staying in a lifetime conservatship 

8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lou is Britney’s lawyer and doesn’t really have a good image. She has bad reviews as a lawyer and is basically the reason Britney has been given permanent conservatship. She is up and for Britney staying in a lifetime conservatship 

THANK YOU :sendinglove::kiss::kisses:

do u know about the gays??

18 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

THANK YOU :sendinglove::kiss::kisses:

do u know about the gays??

She runs gay conversion "therapy". :beat: Or she funds them. You can find more information about her on the FreeBritney thread, but yeah, that's the jist of it. She used to stalk Britney and instead of being given a restraining order, she was handed the keys to the kingdom. :tiffdrink:

Also @DonoDotto I agree. While I understand the need to censor a lot in order to keep from getting sued, it also kind of sucks the soul out of Exhale. This place is synonymous with messy drama and inside jokes. :clownery:

Archived