Rumour: Britney is set to be back in the studio by the end of the summer

Catalin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She enjoyed working on Glory tbh and her promo tour though unsuccessful from a commercial POV were great in terms of Britney giving good interviews and some performances esp Jonathan Ross. 

If Britney gets with Burns, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels & Karen QUACK again then she'd be happy and we'd likely be happy with the results. But there would need to be good videos and promo performances this era as we haven't had that for soooo long :sipnstare: 

Realistically I could see Britney starting to record music again in a few months time. Probably will be ready to get creative again and start planning a musical comeback for 2021 - her extended break was always going to come to an end ‘cause at the end of the day when all said and done she’s a recording artist. 

Lou LACK OF INTELLECT Taylor shoving Britney into the studio again to record a handful of songs for an album/tour she doesn't wanna do yet again :chrissy:

What's it gonna be this time? Oops, I'm back again! or One More Time! or even Domination: Reloaded :cackling:

not here for it unless she's out of the conservatorship :lessons:

7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

But I thought you're not on that camp? :yaknow:

I'm quoting the complete paragraph from your own thread, so you won't say that it's taken out of context. :imacat:

If you're not on the camp that believes she is "chained against her will" (your words, not mine), how can you say now that she's being forced to go into the studio?

See, this is the problem with the FreeBritney movement and some if it's "supporters". Some of us only choose the ones we want to believe in and ignore the other related details of the situation.

How can you think that she's being forced into the studio but also think she has autonomy over her Instagram?

If you think she's being forced into the studio, you don't think why would her "handlers" allow something so simple but potentially dangerous (not just for Britney but for Team CON) like Instagram?

CHILE. I mean, come on now. Instead of giving me petty downvotes, atleast make some sensible arguments in this forum.

Am I right @C0CKy

I do not believe she doesn’t have access to her phone or internet those kinds of things I think that has recently been loosened, in 2008 I believe her life was a lot more micromanaged than it is now with those kinds of daily life things...but touring and recording music, things that bring her team money of course I believe they control that. I just believe she has more daily freedoms then some do, like she can post, has a phone, can see friends ect. Big money making stuff, I believe she’s definitely forced against her will, that’s part of the reason I really don’t like her music in the last decade, besides it just not being as good as her old stuff. I just don’t believe she wanted to record all of it and I don’t want to support that. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:15 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

She enjoyed working on Glory tbh and her promo tour though unsuccessful from a commercial POV were great in terms of Britney giving good interviews and some performances esp Jonathan Ross. 

If Britney gets with Burns, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels & Karen QUACK again then she'd be happy and we'd likely be happy with the results. But there would need to be good videos and promo performances this era as we haven't had that for soooo long :sipnstare: 

She was working on an album that Justin Tranter confirmed he was executive producing before she went on hiatus. 

I honestly could see her going back into the studio this year to finish that project up! I think the whole justice for Glory thing re-inspired her, she seemed genuinely happy/shocked by it! I think she realized just how much we loved the album and love her music in general!  

Nah.. I dont believe it. Maybe if she gets free by then, but even then it would be a reach.

Spoiler

I really hope Tranter will still be the EP for her next album :fran:

Spoiler

But the sound needs to be as far as possible from Glory. He could use some R&B influence I wouldnt mind :lizzie:

Fake rumour for sure but we do know B10 was going to drop in February of 2019 i'm pretty sure. So the album must be almost complete, so i honestly wouldn't be surprised if she went back in the studio just to finish it up. I doubt any artists are planning recording sessions in studios though, all the artists releasing seem to have a home studio, which Brit doesn't have. 

Archived