Rumour: Britney is set to be back in the studio by the end of the summer

Catalin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Since glory I feel like everyone’s accepted her as the goofy adorable icon I kinda think she’s been the most relevant she’s been all decade the last 2 yrs but for like dumb and viral tweet reasons but idk a part of me thinks she’s not really gonna do anything special or even like glory era again 

well the decade just started so :jl:

but if you mean 2010-2020, then 2011-2013 was when she was the most relevant 

Well here’s the thing, based on things Justin Tranter was saying at the end of 2018 it seems like she was halfway or possibly more than half way done with an album. Remember those pics with him and Danja?

I honestly could see her going back into the studio and finishing that project up! Just because JL said she has no immediate plans for music right now doesn’t mean she won’t work on it just that there’s no scheduled release from her. If she finishes where she left off I could see B10 in Fall 2021. I’m sure in all this down time she has been writing and has all sorts of ideas!

6 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

at this point she's doing it because her team is forcing her too. I hate what they have done.

But I thought you're not on that camp? :yaknow:

I'm quoting the complete paragraph from your own thread, so you won't say that it's taken out of context. :imacat:

There seem to be two camps, one doesn't think Britney writes her captions and is mentally sound but chained against her will and the other camp, which includes me, who thinks she does write her own captions and that there is definitely something mentally wrong.

If you're not on the camp that believes she is "chained against her will" (your words, not mine), how can you say now that she's being forced to go into the studio?

See, this is the problem with the FreeBritney movement and some if it's "supporters". Some of us only choose the ones we want to believe in and ignore the other related details of the situation.

How can you think that she's being forced into the studio but also think she has autonomy over her Instagram?

If you think she's being forced into the studio, you don't think why would her "handlers" allow something so simple but potentially dangerous (not just for Britney but for Team CON) like Instagram?

CHILE. I mean, come on now. Instead of giving me petty downvotes, atleast make some sensible arguments in this forum.

Am I right @C0CKy

29 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

2020 is practically cancelled at this point so sure Jan... :imok:

However, I do see her coming back to the studio in 2021 to release B10 on her 40th birthday (December 2021), and a US limited tour in 2022 - Mark my words :whitney:

Lots of artists are still recording music right now, Ariana and Mariah for example because you can still social distance in the studio. The artist is literally in a separate room from the producer while recording. Dua Lipa even said she’ll start a new album since she can’t tour this year. 

1 hour ago, BritneyMinaj said:

I wanna stop believing in Twitter rumors :embarrassney:

B10 is the new Apple Pie mark my words :mhm:

Ppl are gonna make a bunch of rumors when we know damn well it's gonna come out in 2022 :chrissy:

:kidcries:

As sad as the situation is, if we’re gonna get something in the level of a FF 2.0 or BJ 2.0 lack of contribution, passion  etc. from her team then I’d rather wait for 2 more years and see something fresh, something from Britney herself with kind of a re-invention if she really wants to create something under the circumstances she’s okay with :donewithit:

I had it clear, her team, father, and all her circle were going to blackmail her emotionally and manipulate with all this and they are going to pretend that nothing has happened, those have always been the intentions but I believe that she can no longer endure ... She does not want to work since 2008 and while she is in a conservatorship.

2 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

:kidcries:

As sad as the situation is, if we’re gonna get something in the level of a FF 2.0 or BJ 2.0 lack of contribution, passion  etc. from her team then I’d rather wait for 2 more years and see something fresh, something from Britney herself with kind of a re-invention if she really wants to create something under the circumstances she’s okay with :donewithit:

i agree :brityes: but it would be nice to get an ep of glory leftovers while we wait :yaknow::jl:

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

we cant just assume she doesnt want to ever record music again

we all know how much she loved doing glory and it was clear how excited and happy she was back in 2016

its been close to 5 years since shes recorded a new album so maybe she wants to 

music is her passion 

I agree that Britney felt more confident and showed more personality on Glory, she spoke about being excited about it, couple of times she mentioned it as her baby, however, when the actual promo started she totally forgot about her so called baby.:jl:

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Her last hit song was like 8 years ago now.

since WB: 4 singles, including 2 singles not promoted at all (0), 3 scrapped singles, 2 ****ty MVs not supported by ppl here, 1 ****ty song :jl:

so, that makes 1 single every 2 year, and 3 out of 4 ****ty :jl:

let's not pretend she tried though :quirkney:

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

we cant just assume she doesnt want to ever record music again

we all know how much she loved doing glory and it was clear how excited and happy she was back in 2016

its been close to 5 years since shes recorded a new album so maybe she wants to 

music is her passion 

I've always said, I think Britney still enjoys recording and performing, its promoting and doing interviews she hates. But like you've said, I was watching interviews recently she did in 2016 when promoting Glory and remembered how much it was obvious how much she loved the album, she was so passionate about it. So I think if her label lets her do what she wants with this album again, I think she'll make another great album. The thing is as well next year will be 5 years  since Glory, and I can imagine her label is kind of pushing her to start thinking about a new album after a year and a half of doing nothing [having a well deserved break] and releasing a new album in 2021 after 5 years makes sense  

Also, shes probably getting bored now tbh  

Archived