Rumour: Britney is set to be back in the studio by the end of the summer

Catalin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
25 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I don't think this is what she wants, so I'm not happy about this.

we cant just assume she doesnt want to ever record music again

we all know how much she loved doing glory and it was clear how excited and happy she was back in 2016

its been close to 5 years since shes recorded a new album so maybe she wants to 

music is her passion 

If it's for herself I can see her doing it. But if it's for her team, I doubt it unless she's being forced. 

Artists and even she mentioned she always records songs here and there in their spare time. So this rumour isn't really that farfetched.  As to if ever hear that song(s), is the real question ;) 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

we cant just assume she doesnt want to ever record music again

we all know how much she loved doing glory and it was clear how excited and happy she was back in 2016

its been close to 5 years since shes recorded a new album so maybe she wants to 

music is her passion 

Of course, we don't know but, I doubt she will want to make music for herself until she's out of this mess, at this point she's doing it because her team is forcing her too. I hate what they have done.

• Content Curators
Just now, Slave_4_u said:

Of course, we don't know but, I doubt she will want to make music for herself until she's out of this mess, at this point she's doing it because her team is forcing her too. I hate what they have done.

i think we will be able to tell based on how britney is herself when shes promoting it (whenever that may be) its clear when shes forced to do a project compared to when shes doing it passionately 

Since glory I feel like everyone’s accepted her as the goofy adorable icon I kinda think she’s been the most relevant she’s been all decade the last 2 yrs but for like dumb and viral tweet reasons but idk a part of me thinks she’s not really gonna do anything special or even like glory era again 

• Super Mods

Doesn’t she have a recording studio at her house? Why does her team need to book a recording studio? and don’t they have enough left over tracks to put together another cash grab album? :rlynow:

but if it’s Britney just feeling the creative vibes from this pandemic and making music to uplift those ********* spirits like the goddess she is then I’m here for it :makeitrain:

I actually believe she's out of contract for albums now, or she was at least very close to it.  The music industry is constantly changing and not many commercial artists are seeing great sales on traditional albums. Albums cost a bomb to produce, for Britney it would easily reach 7 figures - and as Larry said a while ago execs are more interested in releasing singles and seeing where they go from there. Record labels can then push that money into PR and promoting the song.

Tbh we will have to see what becomes of her post Corona, but this album/tour/no interest thing has lost its vibe with the general public. Her last hit song was like 8 years ago now.

I don't believe the source, but I do believe Britney will be back to work soon.

I never bought the whole "Britney refuses to work until cship ends", anyway...

I have a feeling Britney is done with music for now, uninspired and I totally understand If she really is. Jayden spilled, but the machine (no offense to Britney) can't stop.

It's Impossible to live with only the legacy of old songs, there might be the RCA contract and they saw with the Glory campaign success that fans still buy "recent" stuff from her.

That's what I think.

Archived