Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

26 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Would love to see an example of an AMA where the moderator interceps the questions and chooses which ones reach the person doing the AMA. I’ll wait. 

Hunny, that's every AMA ever :ehidk:

Even so, she was asked about Britney Jean, the piece of me shade song, #freebritney, etc. I agree, her answers to some of these were dodgy at best but that's not a moderation issue. She's only gonna answer what she wants, she can't be forced into anything more - the alternative is her not doing this at all and this being just another boring Thursday in Exhell. If we all only appreciated AMA's if they happened on our terms, then nobody would ever give us the light of day. Please stop being such a debby downer about this because I am glad we got this and I want more of these in the future. :ririshade2:

On a seperate note, I made a thread about who else ya'll think should do this and it completely flopped so if anyone reading this wants to check that out and contribute I would feel a tad less like a loser. Thanks. :crying1:

Edited by Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho
Linked to said thread
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is literally exactly what happened. I helped present her with your guys' questions because there were hundreds. For example, I gave her a question about "Work *****" and she passed on it. 

I know that’s what happened. :jl:

It shouldn’t have. :jl:

She should have gotten to see ALL of the questions. :jl:

Instead of taking my constructive criticism as valuable feedback you’d rather be combative and argue. I don’t get it. 

2 hours ago, MyahMarie said:

OMG this is so creepy. I´m afraid right now! Britney's life is so scary.:nervousney: Myah meets Britney when she was ten?! Then she done a "parody" of Britney when she needs help and was down. Then she came into contact again because Dr.Luke wrote to her? Dr. Luke who is is a friend of Larry? Then she nearly recorded Britney´s "most personal " album completely by herself? Maybe I´m overreacting. But it is like with Taylor Swift which Britney meets twice, one of them before Taylor was famous and a child. And later she was a client of Jason. But Britney can´t remember her. Then the thing with Kevin. Of course, Britney can´t remember everyone and every fan she ever meets. This must be around 1000 + people. But in this cases, it is strange because they were a little bit closer to her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I know that’s what happened. :jl:

It shouldn’t have. :jl:

She should have gotten to see ALL of the questions. :jl:

Instead of taking my constructive criticism as valuable feedback you’d rather be combative and argue. I don’t get it. 

But Jordan can’t control what Myah answers and what she doesn’t answer, nor can he force her to answer a question differently once she answers it. It doesn’t seem that Jordan is combative, but rather trying to understand your criticism... My questions also were not answered this time or in Brian’s AMA, but what can I do about it lol

• Love 1
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

What questions specifically are people mad that she didn't answer? 

Here’s my opinion on it.  There’s always going to be someone to be angry at in a situation.  People are frustrated with her for not answering certain questions.  It’s easier to be mad at you than her.  Just like it was easier to be mad at her than it was to be mad at Britney or her team in the past.  Of course we all came here to see what she had to say, hoping that she would shed some light on BJ and other Britney topics.  Some people may feel shorted but it’s no different than when Britney releases a video or does a live performance and it doesn’t live up to our expectations.  I think the hype and excitement definitely had us wanting more than what we got.  However, sometimes “if you expect nothing from somebody then you are never disappointed”.  I think it was great that she even came on here, especially knowing her audience.  I’m sure there is plenty more that she would love to share, but you can’t bite the hand that feeds you.  I bet if she was the one that said, “I’m not answering this question”, or something along those lines, then maybe it would be an easier pill to swallow.  Anyway, I’m rambling, so I hope this experience doesn’t discourage you from doing this again.  It is a great insiders look on things.  Especially with the last two being connected to Britney.  I’m sure there are some people who have worked with her that are more willing to say more.  Maybe we will be lucky enough to have them do an AMA someday.  Thanks again, Jordan.  
 :sendinglove:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Hunny, that's every AMA ever :ehidk:

Even so, she was asked about Britney Jean, the piece of me shade song, #freebritney, etc. I agree, her answers to some of these were dodgy at best but that's not a moderation issue. She's only gonna answer what she wants, she can't be forced into anything more - the alternative is her not doing this at all and this being just another boring Thursday in Exhell. If we all only appreciated AMA's if they happened on our terms, then nobody would ever give us the light of day. Please stop being such a debby downer about this because I am glad we got this and I want more of these in the future. :ririshade2:

On a seperate note, I made a thread about who else ya'll think should do this and it completely flopped so if anyone reading this wants to check that out and contribute I would feel a tad less like a loser. Thanks. :crying1:

Who you callin’ boring?  
Confused What You Say GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

:haha::bwink:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is literally exactly what happened. I helped present her with your guys' questions because there were hundreds. For example, I gave her a question about "Work *****" and she passed on it. 

How rude of her

Not talking about work b itch is a sin

• Leader
7 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Here’s my opinion on it.  There’s always going to be someone to be angry at in a situation.  People are frustrated with her for not answering certain questions.  It’s easier to be mad at you than her.  Just like it was easier to be mad at her than it was to be mad at Britney or her team in the past.  Of course we all came here to see what she had to say, hoping that she would shed some light on BJ and other Britney topics.  Some people may feel shorted but it’s no different than when Britney releases a video or does a live performance and it doesn’t live up to our expectations.  I think the hype and excitement definitely had us wanting more than what we got.  However, sometimes “if you expect nothing from somebody then you are never disappointed”.  I think it was great that she even came on here, especially knowing her audience.  I’m sure there is plenty more that she would love to share, but you can’t bite the hand that feeds you.  I bet if she was the one that said, “I’m not answering this question”, or something along those lines, then maybe it would be an easier pill to swallow.  Anyway, I’m rambling, so I hope this experience doesn’t discourage you from doing this again.  It is a great insiders look on things.  Especially with the last two being connected to Britney.  I’m sure there are some people who have worked with her that are more willing to say more.  Maybe we will be lucky enough to have them do an AMA someday.  Thanks again, Jordan.  
 :sendinglove:

Appreciate this @Mattyj7883 :crying1:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan, I appreciate you. You didn’t have to set this up for us, and you also didn’t have to give Myah any tough questions, but you did. Thanks for being awesome and helping exhale get better and better, Jordan!

But weren’t u poking fun at her while the whole thing was going on :jl:

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

But weren’t u poking fun at her while the whole thing was going on :jl:

I was throwing light shade. My comment was about people complaining that she didn’t answer every single question. Some people seem to be under the impression that “ask me anything” means “answer anything”...and it doesn’t. I’m simply saying we should be grateful and appreciative that this happened at all. But, put LOUser on an AMA and that’s a different story 

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But Jordan can’t control what Myah answers and what she doesn’t answer, nor can he force her to answer a question differently once she answers it. It doesn’t seem that Jordan is combative, but rather trying to understand your criticism... My questions also were not answered this time or in Brian’s AMA, but what can I do about it lol

But he literally did control what she answered by cherry picking questions that didn’t relate to BJ.

He comes across as combative by patronizing me for my question not being answered. It’s truly not about my question not being answered.  

Again, I’ll just say I’ve never seen an AMA conducted like this where the person of interest doesn’t get to view all of the questions asked. And I’ll leave it at that because I’m going in circles. 

• Like 1