Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

In defense of whoever is responsible for the questions answered (@JordanMiller or @Myah Marie whatever) Myah Marie already answered the question about "Britney Jean" lead vocals. So no need to ask her again. Her answer to that wasn't what some people wanted to hear, maybe, but what does make anyone think her answer would have been different this time ? She would have answered the same thing as the first time: she's not the lead vocal on the album... 

Whatever it's true or not she's not going to change her answer on this anytime she's asked about it... 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

An AMA IS a Q&A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I can't force her to answer everything - there was literally hundreds of comments before she even started. I'm sorry she didn't answer yours. Genuinely. 

It’s not about my question not being answered. Don’t do that. 

It’s the fact that it didn’t even reach her! An AMA is where the person who’s being asked questions (Myah) gets to choose to answer questions of her choice. You didn’t give her that opportunity.

I’ve never seen an AMA where the moderator intercepts the questions and chooses which questions reach her. That’s my point. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Would love to see an example of an AMA where every single question was answered :xcuseme:

Would love to see an example of an AMA where the moderator interceps the questions and chooses which ones reach the person doing the AMA. I’ll wait. 

25 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It was called ASK me anything NOT ANSWER anything! Sheesh. Just be grateful man

But she wasn’t asked anything. She was asked some things. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

What questions specifically are people mad that she didn't answer? 

You know we were expecting she would talk about Britney jean's vocals. We didnt expect she would confirm she is the lead singer but as least tell us what she thinks about everything 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
1 minute ago, diegofs said:

You know we were expecting she would talk about Britney jean's vocals. We didnt expect she would confirm she is the lead singer but as least tell us what she thinks about everything 

Yea I feel you. She was as open, honest and candid as she can be. I'm sure she saw some questions about BJ and passed. Not because she doesn't want to answer or be secretive, but likely that she contractually can't talk about those things. 🙏 Thank you for saying this in a respectful manner. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Would love to see an example of an AMA where the moderator interceps the questions and chooses which ones reach the person doing the AMA. I’ll wait. 

This is literally exactly what happened. I helped present her with your guys' questions because there were hundreds. For example, I gave her a question about "Work *****" and she passed on it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3