Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

• Verified
22 hours ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

Hey Myah, thanks for doing this :)

• Which songs do you consider to be 90% sung by you on Britney Jean? 
  • What was the first thought when you first had the chance to work with Britney?
  • PLEASE RERELASE STILETTO *** AND FEET ON THE GROUND 2K20 REMASTER PLS  :clap:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:
8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Seeing her videos really helps me see her as a person and it honestly makes me feel bad for the girl and all the draggings/drama she's had to go through over the years :yaknow:

Agreed.  She's not the enemy in this situation at all, she did what was simply asked of her.  

Truth. If I was trying to make it in the businesses and was offered the opportunity I would have done that same in a heartbeat. I hope she continues to get a chance to work with amazing artists and I hope her own music does well too.

I'm having a legit change of heart on this because I did not care for her before this AMA. We're all just trying to make it at whatever we do and it must be kind of a bummer that her work with B is shrouded in such negativity. 

• Love 3

Ummmmmmm if she sings unbroken?.... i cant believe that, maybe Britney did record it and she doesnt know cause that demo sounds EXACTLY like Britney- she cant mimic her voice THAT well- i truthfully have never been a believer in the fact she sings on Britney Jean lead vocals- to me britney and her voice sound different. Unbroken though sounds JUST like Britney! I think Britney did record Unbroken- in part of that demo you can hear britney's signature vocal crack during the bridge. You're telling me Myah mimiced that too? no way!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

How did Dr Luke just “find” you randomly? Is there a Facebook for background singers? That makes no sense...

She had demos floating around online that people speculated were Britney... he obviously liked the sound of her voice and thought she sounded like Brit so called her in to do the parts Britney couldn’t do. 

• Like 1
  • Verified
22 hours ago, jordeezy said:

1.  Did you feel dissed to be left out of Glory?  

2.  Did Dr. Luke help you get on Circus?

3.  For the Britney Jean album, did they use your voice more because Britney did so few takes?

4.  Do they realize the fan base wasn't happy with Britney Jean?

Thanks for your insider info

• Love 4
Just now, Slaaay***** said:

She had demos floating around online that people speculated were Britney... he obviously liked the sound of her voice and thought she sounded like Brit so called her in to do the parts Britney couldn’t do. 

Ooh I didn’t know that. Thanks for clarifying! ☺️