Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Hi Myah

I hope you are keeping well! I’ve always loved your music (Sorry 4 U was my jam). I’ve still got my signed photo and CD 💙

My question is: I’m sure you’ve worked on plenty of tracks for Britney that didn’t make it onto her albums. Which one out of them all do you wish had made it on?

Peace and love 💙

Hey @MyahMarie!!
I've written about 20 songs intended for Britney to sing.. Is there any hope for an up-and-coming songwriter to connect with an established artist? Would it help to make demos of the tracks?

Also- You've diversified your involvement in the music industry by writing, singing backup/demos, and having your own lead career - How have these different roles helped your artistic and career development?

Thank ya!! <3

2 minutes ago, njcthree said:

You've denied in the past that your vocals were used as lead vocals on Britney Jean, what do you have to say to the fans that say you're denying this because you signed an NDA and aren't allowed to confirm? How do you convince them that you are in fact telling the truth?

Gurl, there’s literally leaked pro tools that prove they used her vocals as lead vocal lol there’s not even how to deny it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Have you ever met Britney?

Did she ever say how your voices sounded alike? 

have you ever saw Britney in concert?

what are your thoughts on the whole Britney Jean situation? do you believe you deserved more credit?

what are your thoughts on Free Britney?

What are your thoughts on Britney's team?

Did you get blacklisted from working with Britney again after the Britney Jean scandal? 

Did you sign an NDA while working with/for Britney and her team?

Did you ever notice anything strange with her team?

• Love 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

34 minutes ago, njcthree said:

You've denied in the past that your vocals were used as lead vocals on Britney Jean, what do you have to say to the fans that say you're denying this because you signed an NDA and aren't allowed to confirm? How do you convince them that you are in fact telling the truth?

She’s not telling the truth, she DID sing the majority of Britney Jean. Use your EARS :chrissy:

• Love 1