Foxes - Love Not Loving You

Bop or Not?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Foxes, British singer-songwriter, is finally back after having disappeared for more than 4 years since her sophomore album "All I Need":whiteladydance: I've seen some mixed opinions on Reddit, but, personally, I absolutely love this song. It sounds a bit jarring on first listen, but it's a whole bop. :praisega: Also, the video sets a real good example for creative quarantine MVs: 

:mimiclap:

This is somewhat of a new sound for Foxes. I mean, usually she does 80s revival synth-pop / dance-pop (in a similar vein to Carly Rae Jepsen), but this is a slightly different direction. It's still retro, but it's not as on-the-nose 80s. Tbh, it could easily fit in with the rest of the songs on "Future Nostalgia", IMO. :lizzie: Also, I'll never stop plugging her album "All I Need". IT'S SO GOOD!!! Go listen to it RIGHT NOW!!! :runga:

OO9nFir.jpg

rsz_20200521_050300.thumb.jpg.2c8f3334e1b9a79c446d38cd3a250c6c.jpg

• Love 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block