What would you say to someone if they said Britney is reduced to playing a Vegas lounge?

BritneySpurs

There's this ***** on a Kylie Minogue message board that keeps coming after Britney for having to play "Vegas lounges." It got me thinking - how do you respond to someone that says that? I love Kylie but Britney's career has been more successful, yet other fanbases love to drag Britney for doing Vegas (even though it was a successful run). What do you think?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d say “still better than your 9-5 hater” 

I see nothing wrong with it, whatever makes her happiest to perform. Smallest tour since becoming a star was house of blues and I actually always loved the show for its simplicity - didn’t stop the entire audience from signing along any differently! Again ABC ITZ special showcases that she actually can make that small stage seem like a planet 

• Super Mods

It’s the same on Gagadaily, the monsters think she made no impact and see her as a washed up has been. They made fun of her for having a residency yet years later their idol did and now they are bragging about how she set the trend of Vegas residencies since everyone is doing it now. 
I realize if someone hates a person, they will always find a way to criticize and nitpick no matter what facts or reasons you say because most of the time no one likes to admit they are wrong when making such claims. So the battle is just gonna be exhausting and frankly I don’t have time for that. 

I rather save my brain cells to troll Lou Taylor :quirkney: I think the Britney fans have bigger fish to fry than to worry about chart success and relevancy from haters.

britney is international 

kylie's fame is mostly from Australia :chrissy:

she couldn't even do Vegas successfully  :chrissy:

i mean on paper it does sound bad :donewithit:

but what they need to realise is that the show lasted 4 years plus a tour (even though it doesn't exist in our eyes) :tired: 

and bcuz of britney : jlo,xtina,gwen,gaga, janet all did vegas so... 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s the same on Gagadaily, the monsters think she made no impact and see her as a washed up has been. They made fun of her for having a residency yet years later their idol did and now they are bragging about how she set the trend of Vegas residencies since everyone is doing it now. 
I realize if someone hates a person, they will always find a way to criticize and nitpick no matter what facts or reasons you say because most of the time no one likes to admit they are wrong when making such claims. So the battle is just gonna be exhausting and frankly I don’t have time for that. 

I rather save my brain cells to troll Lou Taylor :quirkney: I think the Britney fans have bigger fish to fry than to worry about chart success and relevancy from haters.

I’ve been to gagadaily once for a thread about dua lipa choosing xtina over britney and some people were so unreasonably hateful and the users started to get very aggresive towards each other they shut down the thread eventually :juggingu:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

I’ve been to gagadaily once for a thread about dua lipa choosing xtina over britney and some people were so unreasonably hateful and the users started to get very aggresive towards each other they shut down the thread eventually :juggingu:

Yeah, there are many threads like that which I don’t get. At this point I have no excuses for you if you keep bringing up her being crazy and all. I don’t understand how they can justify today’s artist going through mental hardships but completely tear down Britney when she has it worst and not even crying about it like Demi is. And we get a reputation for being the ghetto forum...

3 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

I love Kylie but Britney's career has been more successful

It really depends where you're from, Kylie's so much more successful in both the UK and Australia. Britney however is much more successful in the US. Their careers can't really be compared by who's more successful because they're both more successful than each other in different places.  

27 minutes ago, ol123 said:

It really depends where you're from, Kylie's so much more successful in both the UK and Australia. Britney however is much more successful in the US. Their careers can't really be compared by who's more successful because they're both more successful than each other in different places.  

I meant overall. Britney has sold more worldwide and her tour sales are usually a little more (plus Circus Tour being one of the best selling tours of all time). 

Archived